Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Jesus christ!!

I cant believe the shit he is getting for thinking he was offside!?!?

Is Richards getting stick for booting the ball at the keeper when he was offside..........no!

Its the same thing,he thought he was offside,leave the lad alone.

Rodney Marsh raging at journos on Twitter.

RodneyMarsh10 Rodney Marsh
You f•••••g # journalists make me sick!! You have never kicked a ball I'm anger,yet you slaughter Balotelli! Let him be!! He's special!

Sam_B said:
im more pissed off that mancini took him off, it was bang out of order. Whats it coming too... evertime aj trys a stepover mancini's gonna take him off aswell. I personally think that balo thought he was offside and mario being mario had to do some kind of flamboyant flick to give the ball to the opposition, if you look there is no effort behind it (even for a backheel).
Everytime mario comes on or plays for us there is always the badboy comment from the commentators or in the pre match build up in the papers, my point being the media are always going to look for the chance to jump on mario or city, were just going to have to put up with it until the day mario turns up helping old women to their seat, feeding newborn babies and walking puppies (and it still wouldnt suprise me if they found a way to turn that against us then).
Even City fans are having a go at him on here. It's like a night at the looney bin tonight. It was obvious what happened, he was moving with purpose then pulled up. Afterwards he even looked up to the linesman in dis-belief because he was expecting to see his flag raised. He made an error nothing more.

Looked to me like he thought he heard a whistle, stopped, turned round then back heeled the ball out of play. I dont think he'd miss the target from that close if he was shooting.

Sam_B said:
im more pissed off that mancini took him off, it was bang out of order. Whats it coming too... evertime aj trys a stepover mancini's gonna take him off aswell. I personally think that balo thought he was offside and mario being mario had to do some kind of flamboyant flick to give the ball to the opposition, if you look there is no effort behind it (even for a backheel).
Everytime mario comes on or plays for us there is always the badboy comment from the commentators or in the pre match build up in the papers, my point being the media are always going to look for the chance to jump on mario or city, were just going to have to put up with it until the day mario turns up helping old women to their seat, feeding newborn babies and walking puppies (and it still wouldnt suprise me if they found a way to turn that against us then).

Maybe even just play football and not act like that in a showpiece match ,even if it was a friendly.Complete idiot.

Well done Mancini for taking him off. I hope nobody at the club believes the baloney that he heard a whistle and his fine is a big one.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Sam_B said:

Maybe even just play football and not act like that in a showpiece match ,even if it was a friendly.Complete idiot.

Well done Mancini for taking him off. I hope nobody at the club believes the baloney that he heard a whistle and his fine is a big one.

whats your line of employment 'a drill instructor' a little harsh i say

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Sam_B said:

Are you for real? The guy thought he'd been caught offside. He pulled up and flicked the ball with the back of his heel. That's it. Mancini was out of order for not giving the guy a chance to make up for the mistake. Maybe he should have pulled Tevez off when he missed against Sunderland. That'll show him eh? YCMIU!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.