Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Then you misread the play just like you are misreading Balotelli. Never looked offside for a second and he knew it.
No, I didn't think he was offside until he pulled up. He looked onside to me but he clearly thought he wasn't hence he stopped his run.

Just don't buy it sorry and glad to see that the boss didn't either. He knows him too well and a lot better than any of us on here.
Ok Larry Spieglemaeir or is it Marty Wineberger? ;)

Absolutely no chance did Mario think he was offside. He can see the defender in front of him and runs in behind the defender. So it`s complete bollocks to suggest it. He just did not execute his trick and I think Mancini did the right thing as it was blatantly taking the piss. I know it`s only a friendly but he should be more professional.

We still love you though Mario you mad twat!

What a fucking doofus. There is no game in the world, from the World Cup Final to a friendly against a non league team in some shed at a town populated by less than 2000 people where that is appropriate. Absolute twat.

Careful what you wish for...
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226776&p=4609107#p4609107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226776&p=4609107#p4609107</a>

Was not a penalty but still very close. I don't see much harm done. Better to make the mistakes in the friendlies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.