Balotelli - What was he thinking?

not a balo fan at all but il defend him here,its obvious when looking at the replays that he did it thinking he was called offside, quite obvious actually but not very obvious at first glance,hence y mancini went crazy,he had no idea that balo thought he was offside.

but thats what marios reputation has got him,if anyone else had doen that mancini would have asked questions but with mario u expect him to do something stupid and when he does there are no questions asked

Blue_Times said:
People won't even remember this in a few weeks. It is a non story. 30 plus pages is stupid.

With any other player its a non issue, but with Balotelli its indicative of the same ego problem that has risen up time and time again. He is a prick. Hes a good footballer, but before that, hes a prick.

Etchy said:
cant actually beleive some of you on here... hes a city player, get behind him ffs... IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER!!!

I'll back him when he gives me a reason to. I will support him on the pitch. But it's not about backing our own to the point of being blind about it. Recognizing a problem when there is a problem is what we're doing here.

And it does matter, it mightn't now, it would have if we lost the match, and it will if he pulls that stunt again.

Time and time again this lad is acting nothing short of a brat. It is so sad that we're running out of last generation footballers, because all we'll be left with are clowns like this.
I couldn't give a shit who he is, when he's wearing that jersey, he bloody well needs to respect it. You earn the jersey, (or you used to) you're not handed it. He doesn't seem to realize this. I suppose that's what you get when you think you're good enough to demand 180,000 pounds a week.

And whether he thought he was offside or not, you do, probably one of the first things you're thought when you start off, carry on playing until you hear the whistle.

If I was him, 21 years old, playing for potentially one of the best sides in England I would work my socks off for every blade of grass on that team, and keep my head down, not act like a complete idiot.
Yet he seems to think like he can do whatever the hell he likes.
And we should turn a blind eye to this because..he's one of us.

He is certainly not one of us.

And can you imagine what we'd be saying if he was a RAG.

for the first time i have doubts over RM,completely over-the-top reaction,made a nothing into confrontation.the entire thing centres on balo hearing a whistle.Doesn't take much for some to show their true colours on here.

larderland said:
not a balo fan at all but il defend him here,its obvious when looking at the replays that he did it thinking he was called offside, quite obvious actually but not very obvious at first glance,hence y mancini went crazy,he had no idea that balo thought he was offside.

but thats what marios reputation has got him,if anyone else had doen that mancini would have asked questions but with mario u expect him to do something stupid and when he does there are no questions asked
This is where the problem comes in, if Mancini had just called him over and said, What was that about? He'd have told him the reason and Mancini would have accepted it was just a mistake. It's clear as day if you watch it. Not good man management but hopefully this will all be put to bed pretty quickly. Onwards and upwards.

bellbuzzer said:
for the first time i have doubts over RM,completely over-the-top reaction,made a nothing into confrontation.the entire thing centres on balo hearing a whistle.Doesn't take much for some to show their true colours on here.

Please dont tell me youre being serious. Mancini wins the FA Cup and Champs League qualification, and a bust up with a striker whose arrogance is more than well documented, that noone would touch when Inter didnt want him except for Mancini, is making you doubt Mancini? Gimme a break.

He thought the whistle had gone for offside and stopped playing. Why else would he have stopped after making a run like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.