Balotelli - What was he thinking?

chris63 said:
Embarrassed when i saw it, nearly switched channel, crap game anyway.

out of ten, as embarrassing as this one.

1 being the least 10 being the most
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAW_lvplo&feature=player_detailpage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAW_lv ... detailpage</a>

citymad said:
when I was watching live I thought he was taking the piss but I now reckon he thought he was offside. The spot where he stopped to do the pirorette was way off centre and he knew he would miss the goal. Looking back i can see why Mancini lost it but perhaps if Balo had indicated either verbally or with emotion that he thought he was offside before Mancini had taken him off things would have turned out different. Its this lack of emotion from Balo we see time and time again that has caught him and Mancini out. Anyone else reckon this ?
This is exactly what ive been saying... To do that backheel he would have needed to be miles more central, even he knows he would never have got it on target from there. Just his body language the way he effortlessly did it makes me think he genuinely thought he was offside

Everybody will have their own view on this. I am not going to judge whether he thought he was offside or show-boating,what it showed to me that the manager will not take any crap this season which can only be good for City in the quest for more silverware

Mario thought he was offside, Mancio blew his top - personally enjoyed the whole incident. Livened up a dull friendly.

Even if Mario did think he was offside he was wrong and should have been professional and stuck it away. No big deal to make that mistake in a friendly though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.