Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Balotelli is not a full shilling but has the potential to be very good.. At 2-0 it would've been game over.. Mancini was right to substitute him and this is all part of the learning process for Mario..

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
For once about the media/United thing, I agree!

BUT, alot of it is because of Mario's past silliness. I'm not Mario's biggest fan as yet, but he did believe he was offside I think, but alot has been made of a relative nothing incident really.

What he did was too nonchalont to be classed as an attempt on goal, when Micah heard the whistle he then fired a missile that hit the galaxy keeper full on... where is the micah press witch hunt. ??
The coverage on SSN is mostly about the clash with Mancini more than the actual 'miss'. This is what I meant above though by Balotelli's past silliness. He has done enough daft things in the past, both with Inter and us, for even the most remote thing to make the press. Surely you can't be surprised this is what the media outlets are talking about this morning? I haven't seen any papers yet, but i'd hedge my bets it has nothing more than a small article in each of them? The live media outlets have to have something to talk about and invite debate, and what could be better than 'the gift that keeps on giving' having a touch line spat with his manager after fluffing a chance by show boating? (regardless whether it was offside). You are right about the Rooney thing though, however perhaps Fergie wouldn't have been silly enough to over react and sub him instantly, prompting the reaction Balotelli gave which is now news?

The press & media love Balo for being Balo..

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
What he did was too nonchalont to be classed as an attempt on goal, when Micah heard the whistle he then fired a missile that hit the galaxy keeper full on... where is the micah press witch hunt. ??
The coverage on SSN is mostly about the clash with Mancini more than the actual 'miss'. This is what I meant above though by Balotelli's past silliness. He has done enough daft things in the past, both with Inter and us, for even the most remote thing to make the press. Surely you can't be surprised this is what the media outlets are talking about this morning? I haven't seen any papers yet, but i'd hedge my bets it has nothing more than a small article in each of them? The live media outlets have to have something to talk about and invite debate, and what could be better than 'the gift that keeps on giving' having a touch line spat with his manager after fluffing a chance by show boating? (regardless whether it was offside). You are right about the Rooney thing though, however perhaps Fergie wouldn't have been silly enough to over react and sub him instantly, prompting the reaction Balotelli gave which is now news?

The press & media love Balo for being Balo..
They do, and I can more or less guarantee there will be more incidents to come this coming season! If he makes the papers for scoring 20 and makes them for being Balo, you can't ask for more than that. I'd rather him make the papers purely for his ability though to be honest, however having said that at least he isn't make the news for shagging relatives wives.

Talk about a storm in a tea cup, christ it's a friendly game, if the guy had scored it everyone would be saying how awesome it was.

If it was a game of any signifcance I can understand the uproar but jesus give the lad a break, some of us still love you super Mario!

Get off his back. People love to have a go at him, we should love to defend him.

It was a friendly.

He was a bit silly but if he'd have scored we wouldn't be having this conversation or is he'd have had a normal shot and missed!

On a side note what a great penalty shoot out!!!

I only read upto page 5, but fuck me there are some wankers as fans. There is even 1 guy who has obviously signed up just so he can slag one of our players.

Un-fucking-believable!

The reaction from those soft arse yank commentators and "Soccer Fans" was a joke. They only reacted like it because of who the player was. Do you negative City supporting fans really think the commentators would have been as harsh if it was say, Messi, Rooney or Ronaldo? Would it fuck.

Where were you cunts when he disrespected Rio? Were you slagging him off then or did you think what he did was top drawer? You cant praise the kid one minute for showing disrespect to someone and then slag him off the next cos he has done the same thing.

For those City fans that are failing to understand one word here is that word and defenition.

Supporter - A person who approves of and encourages someone or something

To me it looked like he thought play had been brought back, if not then big deal, players all over the world try tricks in one-v-ones with the keeper all the time, Bobby over-reacted I think not knowing the full story, again big deal, they'll kiss and make up, have a cup of tea and a lesson will be learnt by both.

Ricster said:
I only read upto page 5, but fuck me there are some wankers as fans. There is even 1 guy who has obviously signed up just so he can slag one of our players.

Un-fucking-believable!

The reaction from those soft arse yank commentators and "Soccer Fans" was a joke. They only reacted like it because of who the player was. Do you negative City supporting fans really think the commentators would have been as harsh if it was say, Messi, Rooney or Ronaldo? Would it fuck.

Where were you cunts when he disrespected Rio? Were you slagging him off then or did you think what he did was top drawer? You cant praise the kid one minute for showing disrespect to someone and then slag him off the next cos he has done the same thing.

For those City fans that are failing to understand one word here is that word and defenition.

Supporter - A person who approves of and encourages someone or something

I support City, I don't support Balotelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.