Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Here's what I think happened.

Mario through on goal hears a 'whistle' but not the ref's...stops and does his fancy trick cos it does not matter...Play has been pulled up.

No one else hear's the whistle...Dzecko and a few other players are all "WTF Mario"

Mancini hears no whistle thinkS "WTF Mariothat should be 2-0", see's other players doin the WTF and reacts by subbin him.

On his way off Mario says "There was a whistle boos"

Mancini says " This is a football. Sit down you twat"

Being blown way out of proportion, should have been dealt with at half time.

The way SSN have picked up on it as well is pathetic.

BillyShears said:
Shades of our EUROPA league exit. I don't know whats more embarrassing. The attempted back heel or the ridiculous pantomime histrionics by our strong and powerful no nonsense not a "yes" man manager and his 30 million euro protege.
You, Dismal and Joey Barton as one - dissing our players and our manager just to be noticed - the Bluemoon Committee For Public Safety

taconinja said:
mcfc1632 said:
an aspect of this which seems to be missed is how this 'antic' impacts on the purpose we were out there in the US

Key to our success is commercial expansion - and a key aspect of that is growing our standing in the US (along with other regions).

The US is a key market - observe how the rags are there year on year - and this trip will have been carefully planned to maximise positive media voverage of CITY - and taken a lot of effort.

Just think how the staff that put all the effort into organising the trip - into setting up the community initiatives etc feel - all that effortt to establish a positive CITY brand and in the end what is the abiding memory in the US of CITY as they now fly back??

This is not simply a playground antic - we are an aspiring top club and a business needing to grow marketplaces - I was very disappointed in what he did - only mitigated if the 'offside' thing was 100% genuine

CITY have likely been hurt my this and not only in the UK rag-infested press
We're Americans. We like crazy shit like this. Bust up on the sidelines? That's PASSION! Stupid backheel trick? That's fun! That match yesterday will win us fans in the U.S.

straight from the horses mouth there mcfc1632 mate

johnny crossan said:
BillyShears said:
Shades of our EUROPA league exit. I don't know whats more embarrassing. The attempted back heel or the ridiculous pantomime histrionics by our strong and powerful no nonsense not a "yes" man manager and his 30 million euro protege.
You, Dismal and Joey Barton as one - dissing our players and our manager just to be noticed - the Bluemoon SFB Committee For Public Safety

Nobody cares what you think you old fuck...take your pills and STFU...

BillyShears said:
johnny crossan said:
BillyShears said:
You, Dismal and Joey Barton as one - dissing our players and our manager just to be noticed - the Bluemoon SFB Committee For Public Safety

Bad day?

BillyShears said:
johnny crossan said:
BillyShears said:

beautifully put Billy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.