Balotelli - What was he thinking?

What I like about this whole thing is the relationship between Mario and Bert, almost like father son bond they have a go at each other, "son" always loses as they should whether right or wrong, as long as they make up which they will who gives a shit. (If that had been Messi or Shrek doing that I suspect best piece of skill ever) . It was only a friendly and I can now see how Mario could have made mistake. Personally it would have been better if the ball had gone in the net (shut that fucker Beckham up anyway).

jaden19 said:
For all his attitude and arrogance he is not even that good.

I rate Pato and Aguero far ahead of Balotelli.

Sometimes i wish we never signed him as he really isnt worth all this trouble.

You really do make it too obvious.

You need to be a bit more subtle... just a thought.

Soulboy said:
jaden19 said:

I thought the same Soulboy.

Soulboy said:
jaden19 said:

ahahahah great !

When I first saw it I thought, what's he up to? I thought maybe he was just trying to take the piss and wind up the keeper who had been so irate after marios penalty, or perhaps it was meant as a crafty little pass for dezko who should have pounced and scored . He says he thought he was offside. Whatever the explanation, the fire went out when he was subbed off. He seemed to have LAs number and could have gone on to get a hat trick .

He'll score twice as many as dzeko by the end of the coming season.

Big load of fuss about nothing. Mancini went overboard should have given him a talking to at half time.

it is obvious that he though he was offside ... the scream from the crown sounded like a whistle ... he did wrong anyway, he should've scored and worry about the offside later ...

Overreaction guys..

Actually he made me laugh more than anything else..

Even Beckham thinks Balotelli thought he was offside..

Beckham on Balotelli: I was surprised at first, but after seeing it a few times, I think he (Balotelli) thought it was offside. #mcfc #mufc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.