Balotelli - What was he thinking?

tomhawley said:
Mike N said:
Mancini is 100% correct.

Mario is not 'special'. He has done nothing yet to be classed as special. He has the talent to be a really good player but his crap just winds me up.

Oh for a new Goater!

A not sure if serious face would be here if I knew how to do it...

Tell you what, I'll spell it out for you;

A real pro who gives 100% effort for his team and ends up being a True Legend for our club.

Do you want to do the confused face now?

ell said:
A friendly is about fitness and getting used to playing as a team.

Whether that goal went in or not it doesnt affect anything, people need to stop taking friendlys so serious. Mario was looking very sharp before he got taken off aswell

exactly Mario is all about confidence, let him be Mario that's what he is he done nothing wrong. Its in the word "friendly" do as you will.

Mike N said:
tomhawley said:
Mike N said:
Mancini is 100% correct.

Mario is not 'special'. He has done nothing yet to be classed as special. He has the talent to be a really good player but his crap just winds me up.

Oh for a new Goater!

A real pro who gives 100% effort for his team and ends up being a True Legend for our club.

I don't doubt that, I'm not defending him.

But I could give 100% effort and still wouldn't be good enough.

A player with goaters attitude and a much much higher level of talent then fair enough..

tomhawley said:
Mike N said:
tomhawley said:

I don't doubt that, I'm not defending him.

But I could give 100% effort and still wouldn't be good enough.

A player with goaters attitude and a much much higher level of talent then fair enough..

One thing we are agreed on is you and me both will be delighted if Mario gets 100 goals for city. The point I made about The Goat is that he acheived so much with less talent than Mario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.