Balotelli - What was he thinking?

I'm sick of the "it's only a friendly" excuse. Mancini put out what could be our starting XI for the start of our season, and wanted to see how the team would collaborate and function as a unit. You look at the other title contenders that are playing overseas right now, and they're all taking their friendlies seriously.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
If he'd scored people would be wanking into a sock about how that showed that prick Beckham after he had 'disrespected' our club.

I've never got players being castigated for being 'disrespectful' for showboating - even Nani against Arsenal a few years ago.

If you've got it, flaunt it I say. Especially in a fucking friendly.

I was going to reply to "RandomJ" but you said it best brother.

Whats all the drama about.He tried something different.Fuck me,give the guy a break...It's a fucking friendly...

If Tevez would have tried that..He'd be a hero to most.....Pisses me right off..Too many glass half full people on here

A friendly is about fitness and getting used to playing as a team.

Whether that goal went in or not it doesnt affect anything, people need to stop taking friendlys so serious. Mario was looking very sharp before he got taken off aswell

Mancini is 100% correct.

Mario is not 'special'. He has done nothing yet to be classed as special. He has the talent to be a really good player but his crap just winds me up.

Oh for a new Goater!

Mike N said:
Mancini is 100% correct.

Mario is not 'special'. He has done nothing yet to be classed as special. He has the talent to be a really good player but his crap just winds me up.

Oh for a new Goater!

A not sure if serious face would be here if I knew how to do it...

Bringing him off has blown it all out of perspective. Yet again Mancini's man management comes into question when it shouldn't. Football is an expressive game, a chance to bring flair, ambition and fun, balo shouldn't be made to be a robot like player, his unpredictableness is what makes him him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.