Balotelli - What was he thinking?

If he'd scored people would be wanking into a sock about how that showed that prick Beckham after he had 'disrespected' our club.

I've never got players being castigated for being 'disrespectful' for showboating - even Nani against Arsenal a few years ago.

If you've got it, flaunt it I say. Especially in a fucking friendly.

if i was a young extremely talented player playing a weak team in a game that doesn't matter i would try that. being older now i can understand why mancini was annoyed but its not as big as people are making it.

I could understand it if we were 3-0 up with 2 minutes to go.

At 1-0 after less than half an hour it's a stupid thing to do.

Mancini has put out his strongest team and wants to win the game. Rightly so. Lets keep the winning habit, friendly or not.

Mario's heaped yet more negative press on himself. If we don't go on and win the game, he'll be crucified by the media.

I really hope he was offside and the flag was up.

was he offside? cause they are saying on tv that the flag was up. if it was, then what is the issue?

If you want to be worried about something, worry about Dzeko, still looks slow, nervous and useless.

brian the blue said:
He thought he was offside, you can see that clearly.

Mancini handled it wrong, he should have spoke to him about it at half time and taken him off then. Subbing him directly afterwards only made the whole thing a lot worse.

Embarrasing that people want mario out for that though.

Mancini handled it dead right. Balotelli wants a fucking good bollocking and if he's not happy he knows where the door is. Not acceptable in any level of football, and definitely not in a team that aspires to be Premiership champions.

MCFCinUSA said:
Balotelli the Bison said:
MCFCinUSA said:
whatever he did, or Manciti's reaction, it's nothing compared to the atrocity of these American commentators - they're an incompetent bloody disgrace (but that's American football commentators for you)

Like mistaking Clichy for RIchards. Laughable at best and I think that in itself warrants me tuning any opinion they have about balotelli out.

that's only a little part of it...

they're so ignorant yet come over like they think they know everything - their comments on Beckham's comments about us (v ManUre) only exhibit their complete lack of understanding of what the English game is all about and is laughable, but it's excruciatingly annoying to hear.

the rest of what they say isn't much better; they're a pair of arse-hats these two.

Oh my god, like. I really cant get into the U S of A commentary its a bit extreme. Annoying me a bit too to be honest.

He thought it was offside. When he got to the bench, he put his hands to his lips as if the whistle was blown to tell mancini. Mancini should have waited to find out what happened.

I'd have a lot more fucking sympathy if they hadn't have been so bloody disrespectful to us in the lead-up to this game. It is a friendly and showing footage of us lose and endorsing the drivel comments of a cockney Rag fan over the tannoy system is not exactly fucking friendly. Forza Ballo.

For the record, I think he thought it was off-side and just thought he would have a bit of fun. I would love to think it was in retaliation for the comments said about City though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.