Balotelli...Would you have him back?

There are no footballing reasons to have Balotelli back. Most of the people who love him seem to be impressed with his celebrity status off the pitch, rather than his contribution on it.

I loved him for a time but it's best he left. Maybe I'm missing something but he didn't even start every game for a rubbish AC Milan side last year. Only scored 14 goals. Rather see Jovetic get games.

The Rags here are terrified of the Second Coming of Super Mario Balotelli - To that then I say Yes

The Rags elsewhere are gonna be relieved if Balotelli does not come back to City.

So An Absolute YES I would want to have him back!

Remember Boateng?

I like the guy but he wouldn't fit in with this current squad - so it is a no from me.

I wonder how he would have responded to Manuel if he had still been with us at the start of last year. Maybe the "arm round the shoulder" approach may have had a good impact on Mario - but I don't want to experiment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.