Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
m27 said:
In United's case it's no coincidence. Like Tolm posted the other day, we get linked with a player, they leak their 'interest', he costs us £5m more than he should have and then United, who were never interested anyway, start bleating about "greedy players, only interested in City's money".

Sad really.

Oh you mean like we did for Berbatov?
But tbh Balotelli would be worth the money whereas Berbatov?

haha.gif
1262028648_spt_ai_hullcity_manutd_40.jpg

Pigeonho said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
The F.A and Media are out to get us dont you know?
They're all out to get us, especially that rascal Fergie and his sidekick, Neville!

Platini is looking to shut us down. i worked it out from a youtube clip "out to get you".<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 am --<br /><br />
Blue Smarties said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Oh you mean like we did for Berbatov?

Tbf Bs i think Berbatov is a class act, but needs to be the main man at a club, rather than living in Rooneys shadow.

m27 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Chelsea and scum are linked to every player we negotiate with.

Usual lazy journo shite.

In United's case it's no coincidence. Like Tolm posted the other day, we get linked with a player, they leak their 'interest', he costs us £5m more than he should have and then United, who were never interested anyway, start bleating about "greedy players, only interested in City's money".

Sad really.

Trying to get their own back for Berbaflop

Ticket For Schalke said:
Pigeonho said:
They're all out to get us, especially that rascal Fergie and his sidekick, Neville!

Platini is looking to shut us down. i worked it out from a youtube clip "out to get you".

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 am --

Blue Smarties said:

Tbf Bs i think Berbatov is a class act, but needs to be the main man at a club, rather than living in Rooneys shadow.

I find it strange that a player with obvious talent (at spuds anyway) could be so unproductive playing for the "worlds best manager".. ;)

samharris said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Platini is looking to shut us down. i worked it out from a youtube clip "out to get you".

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 am --

I find it strange that a player with obvious talent (at spuds anyway) could be so unproductive playing for the "worlds best manager".. ;)

Are you questioning SAF, he's knighted dont you know?

Ticket For Schalke said:
samharris said:

Are you questioning SAF, he's knighted dont you know?

I wouldnt dare question Slur Alex..after all he's going to make ushited great again with old men and kids....

trouble is though....the competition are a tad stronger nowadays.

Some players just don't fit at certain clubs, Berbatov is an exceptional talent (remember him in the LC at Eastlands, Spuds down to 10 men and he ran the show - as good a performance from an away player as I've seen for years). Forlan was the same, great player but couldn't hack it with the reds.

Conversely, they've had players of limited ability over the years that have performed very well for them. Look at Phil Neville, the luckiest footballer in the world, hard working and loyal but hardly a world beater yet he's got more England caps and medals than you could shake a stick at!

happy said:
Some players just don't fit at certain clubs, Berbatov is an exceptional talent (remember him in the LC at Eastlands, Spuds down to 10 men and he ran the show - as good a performance from an away player as I've seen for years). Forlan was the same, great player but couldn't hack it with the reds.

Conversely, they've had players of limited ability over the years that have performed very well for them. Look at Phil Neville, the luckiest footballer in the world, hard working and loyal but hardly a world beater yet he's got more England caps and medals than you could shake a stick at!
That is so true... and thats why football is a TEAM game... you need them all... you cant buy 11 extremely talented individuals and think that will work unless those also is team players... which is very rare... Tevez is unique in that way... the team is always bigger than the individual skill... so many times you see this that 11 fairly loyal and hard working players will win against a team full of talent, world class and so on...

Take Stoke, Sunderland, Blackburn, Bolton... no fancy players there but good solid and hard working players that will not fit in with Chelsea, Man U, Arsenals or our team but they still cause all those teams problems on the field... thats why this game is so undeniably fascinating...

that said i dont want any of those players playing for us... but we also do need some team players and hard workers with us playing along those extreme talents that we now are possessing...

happy said:

Was talking to a rag fan at the weekend about that game, as much as i love to use the Berbaflop tag, that game proved to me how much ability he has

Ran the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.