Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
i8rags said:
morning mate, what do you make of the drogba links.

Can't see it happening, we prob enquired weeks ago just to annoy Chelsea when they were being linked with Torres.
would not be end of the world for me, good experience for the likes of mario. although has a smack of bull about it.

Rammy Blue said:
Chelsea and scum are linked to every player we negotiate with.

Usual lazy journo shite.

In United's case it's no coincidence. Like Tolm posted the other day, we get linked with a player, they leak their 'interest', he costs us £5m more than he should have and then United, who were never interested anyway, start bleating about "greedy players, only interested in City's money".

Sad really.

Ticket For Schalke said:
wouldnt buy the drog, 32, maybe 1 good season. just a load of mischeif.

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. He'd ask for huge wages aswell. Bobby looks like hes investing in younger players and Drogba doesn't fit the bill. I'd take Mario over him every day of the week.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 am --<br /><br />
m27 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Usual lazy journo shite.

In United's case it's no coincidence. Like Tolm posted the other day, we get linked with a player, they leak their 'interest', he costs us £5m more than he should have and then United, who were never interested anyway, start bleating about "greedy players, only interested in City's money".

Sad really.

I'm sure we haven't done it.... Berbatov anyone? lol

The agents probably make these stories about other clubs being interested up.
United show interest in a player, Agent claims city are in for him aswell, price goes up. United get gazumped or united pay over the odds for the player and the clock keeps ticking. Win win.

m27 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Usual lazy journo shite.

Sad really.
Do you seriously believe that to be the case? Me, I think its more than likely the case that the MEDIA leak United's 'interest', and I say interest that way because there is probably no such interest anyway. It is the media who want to put us in a bad name. In regards to chasing other players though, we did it to Chelsea with Robinho and AJ, and to Liverpool with Barry.

m27 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Usual lazy journo shite.

Sad really.

Oh you mean like we did for Berbatov?

Ticket For Schalke said:
m27 said:

Sad really.

Oh you mean like we did for Berbatov?
Did you not know we do everything by the book, are complete angels and that there's a massive conspiracy against us TFS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.