Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Wiekens said:
Brilliant post.

Funny you say that about being called "City" in Italy. Im out on the tour in the States at the moment, and was talking to a Spanish family in the pool at my hotel. The youngest of 2 sons (about 9 years old), was calling us "The City". They are Real Sociedad fans, and were telling me that Garrido has been linked with a return to them.

Atmos is brilliant over here, and Citys profile is definately getting bigger. I shared a couple of beers with some "American Blues" before the Portland game, and one of the lads had his original Dennis Tueart New York Cosmos shirt on!
Jammy, jammy bastard! I'm currently sat on my chair, working in my house with no beers, no American Blues and a grey, overcast sky to look at!

but you have us :)

As we await official confirmation that Kolarov has signed for us (expected later this afternoon), the Balotelli deal is subject to a decision on thursday, according to Gazzetta online.

Thought to be 70/30 to be joining us.

Just read that the ex inter assistant manager has advised balotelli to join man city : )

Tez Tosterone said:
As we await official confirmation that Kolarov (expected later this afternoon), the Balotelli deal is subject to a decision on thursday, according to Gazzetta online.

Just seen on snn (on the white newsbar) that Balotellis agent has said that the man city deal wont happen til later this week. Is this new, or are they just stating this as news from yesterday?

Cant find what your on about mate (re:gazetta) can you post a link?

Cityisland said:
Tez Tosterone said:
As we await official confirmation that Kolarov (expected later this afternoon), the Balotelli deal is subject to a decision on thursday, according to Gazzetta online.

Just seen on snn (on the white newsbar) that Balotellis agent has said that the man city deal wont happen til later this week. Is this new, or are they just stating this as news from yesterday?

I can see it now...City officials in talks with balotellis people and every now and then (during tea and biscuits) balotellis man sneaks out and phones the relevant press people of the ongoing situation...

Cityisland said:
Tez Tosterone said:

Cant find what your on about mate (re:gazetta) can you post a link?

References his agent who provided the news from yesterday so infact it is simply a repeat of what surfaced yesterday. The player is apparently taking soundings before he tells Cook/Marwood and Moratti of his decision. They report the increased offer of €32m (£27.5m)

He's 1/20 on with sky, doesn't get much more of a done deal than this. Don't think i'll take it up @ £20 to win a £1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.