Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry didnt mean to offend pigeonho and wasnt having a go and you're right in waht you are saying but when you have been saying your talking facts you have chucked a couple of opinions in their 2.

You say that they have spent 20 plus million on squad players. Do you know that hernandez and smalling are squad players or are they going to start you dont know same as i dont. Technically all the money you spend is on squad players as all the players are in the squad.

You're right no one knows their situation but what we do know are the the 2 points i said to you in my first post is that without the sale of ronaldo, their balance sheet shows a loss for the first time in a long time.

Also you asked why hasnt he signed for us. Well if the papers are to be believed its because we havent bid as much as united and we arent offering as much wages. Given the current state of play do you think we cant or we wont?

Curiously does he only become the best thing since sliced bread because united are interested or because he is. You and I know both know that we can outbid united on anyone that is a fact regardless of whether we know their financial situation or not.

Does anyone else believe that if we do sign Balotelli that given his past our media will use him as the player in which they claim is calling disruption and unrest within our squad and changing room etc

Taylor said:
Does anyone else believe that if we do sign Balotelli that given his past our media will use him as the player in which they claim is calling disruption and unrest within our squad and changing room etc

Atleast bellamy will get a break.

mancboy123 said:
Sorry didnt mean to offend pigeonho and wasnt having a go and you're right in waht you are saying but when you have been saying your talking facts you have chucked a couple of opinions in their 2.

You say that they have spent 20 plus million on squad players. Do you know that hernandez and smalling are squad players or are they going to start you dont know same as i dont. Technically all the money you spend is on squad players as all the players are in the squad.

You're right no one knows their situation but what we do know are the the 2 points i said to you in my first post is that without the sale of ronaldo, their balance sheet shows a loss for the first time in a long time.

Also you asked why hasnt he signed for us. Well if the papers are to be believed its because we havent bid as much as united and we arent offering as much wages. Given the current state of play do you think we cant or we wont?

Curiously does he only become the best thing since sliced bread because united are interested or because he is. You and I know both know that we can outbid united on anyone that is a fact regardless of whether we know their financial situation or not.
Fair enough, the 'facts' are also abit mingled with personal opinions. I said £18m on squad players, without being pedantic. I would say Smalling is definitely a squad player and won't see much game time. He was £10m though, and all I am getting at is if they can spend £10m on what could well be just a squad player for the time being, perhaps even being sent out on loan, there must be some money there somewhere. Lets not beat about the bush though, they are a massive club and no matter what certain people on here want to believe, my personal belief is that if they want someone, they will get them and have the means to do so. Just now someone posted their odds of them buying Ozil have been slashed, and when we hear that about a player we're after we all instantly presume its possible and most likely close to completion.... the same goes for them too.

Pigeonho said:
mancboy123 said:

Fair enough, the 'facts' are also abit mingled with personal opinions. I said £18m on squad players, without being pedantic. I would say Smalling is definitely a squad player and won't see much game time. He was £10m though, and all I am getting at is if they can spend £10m on what could well be just a squad player for the time being, perhaps even being sent out on loan, there must be some money there somewhere. Lets not beat about the bush though, they are a massive club and no matter what certain people on here want to believe, my personal belief is that if they want someone, they will get them and have the means to do so. Just now someone posted their odds of them buying Ozil have been slashed, and when we hear that about a player we're after we all instantly presume its possible and most likely close to completion.... the same goes for them too.

What you have to bear in mind, Pige, is that Ushited haven't spent 20mil - Hernandez fee will be loaded over his contract and will have elements linked to performance etc - prob 2/3mil initial payment and similar situation with Smalling although downpayment may be slightly higher.

Conclusion is that at this moment in time the scum won't have even spent double figure millions.

Taylor said:
Of course they will. If/when we sell Bellamy it will be because he had a punch up with Balotelli, twatted him with a 9 iron, and then dropped kicked Mancini for signing him. Bellamy would have stayed had we not signed Balotelli.

Also, everytime Balotelli is substituted, he will "storm out of the ground before the end of the game".

Within 1 week of joining the club, he will be "unhappy with Mancini's double training sesions". The papers will conveniently ignore the fact that Bacon Face revealed the other day that he also does double sessions during pre-season... how many rags will be "unhappy" with this i wonder?

Everytime we get a penalty, which Tevez will dispatch, the papers will say Balotelli has fallen out with Tevez for not letting him take penalties.

He will also fall out with Micah Richards because he looks too similar to him.

Pigeonho said:
mancboy123 said:

A bet those two player the rags have signed wont be on more than 30 grand a week plus the amount they have bought them for will be spread out and rely on appearances and what the rags actually achieve. Its a well none fact as well that the rags youngsters who come through are on a pittance until they make it big time.. Wes brown is on 50 grand a week and john oshea something similar. its only the likes of Rooney Giggs scholes who are on the big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.