Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pigeonho as much as you seem to have become the resident rag defender over the last couple of days let me just point a couple of figures to you. In the year that united won the champs league and the league the only reason their balance sheet showed a profit is because it had 80m sale of ronaldo on it.

This year without that figure it will show a loss, which would be further excarcebated by the signing of a 25m player. Now add to this the fact that by signing a 25m player plus a 12m striker it would be as good as admitting the berbatov isnt up to it ( and we all know how good fergie is at admitting his mistakes ).

If they are in for him so be it and if we really wanted him we would up the salary. Also can you please tell me why if he is happy with the supposed salary united have offered him and united have topped our bid, why doesnt he just go there, why are they stalling waiting for us to up our bid?

SuperKevinHorlock said:
waspish said:
Do you think the rags will pay that much and upto 25 million for him I dint think so also didn't Taggart say he's happy with his squad and won't b adding anyone

Never believe anything that dirty rag scumbag says, I have a horrible feeling they have a big signing up there sleeve and it could be Balotelli.

Yeah u might b right but I still think the
Wages will b a sticking point for the rags I just can't
See them paying over 60 grand a week for a 19 year old

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Never believe anything that dirty rag scumbag says, I have a horrible feeling they have a big signing up there sleeve and it could be Balotelli.

I've got the same horrible feeling too, but I think and hope it's perhaps irrational. One big signing for them at the expense of us would be quite irritating, but not the end of the world.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
waspish said:
Do you think the rags will pay that much and upto 25 million for him I dint think so also didn't Taggart say he's happy with his squad and won't b adding anyone

this is a bad thought for me... over the past few days ive really been hoping we would pull this off..

SuperKevinHorlock said:
waspish said:

If them scumbags are after anybody it will be Ozil as a longterm replacement for Scholes

mancboy123 said:
pigeonho as much as you seem to have become the resident rag defender over the last couple of days let me just point a couple of figures to you. In the year that united won the champs league and the league the only reason their balance sheet showed a profit is because it had 80m sale of ronaldo on it.

This year without that figure it will show a loss, which would be further excarcebated by the signing of a 25m player. Now add to this the fact that by signing a 25m player plus a 12m striker it would be as good as admitting the berbatov isnt up to it ( and we all know how good fergie is at admitting his mistakes ).

If they are in for him so be it and if we really wanted him we would up the salary. Also can you please tell me why if he is happy with the supposed salary united have offered him and united have topped our bid, why doesnt he just go there, why are they stalling waiting for us to up our bid?

Rag defender? Don't think so pal.

I know the future whereabouts of Balotelli about as much as you do. People think united are skint, fair do's to them. I don't think they are skint in terms of finding the out-lay for a player. I have no proof of that, the same as you and all the others on here who seem obsessed with their bank balance don't either. It wouldn't surprise me though if they did have the money to buy one big-named player, afterall they have already spent £18m on their squad players, so if they are so skint where has that money come from? And in answer to 'why hasn't he gone there'.....well why hasn't he signed for us already then if our finances are the exact opposite to uniteds? I resent the united defender jibe to be honest, all I am is just sticking to the facts that no-one knows their situation, and that is a fact.

Smells like Raiola doing his thing again... he is also ibras agent and has made cracking deals for him all the way...

mancboy123 said:

tbf Pigeonho is right in what hes saying

MATCITY said:
mancboy123 said:

tbf Pigeonho is right in what hes saying

Well to be fair, I would say mancboy is right in what he's saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.