Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
deco said:
dont know whether anyone has posted this.

9:31
Football Editor:
According to reports in Italy, the proposed meeting between Mario Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola and Manchester City planned for today has been postponed. City are ready to pay 35million euros (£29.4m) for the Inter Milan striker, but Balotelli's demands of a five-year deal for an annual salary of 4.5million euros (£3.8m) are proving a sticking point.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch</a>
It's probably a re-hash of what was said in the Italian press a few days ago - Balotelli had accpeted a 5m euro per season offer with United, but eas unhappy with the City offer.

Load of old bull imo. His agent has already said nothing will happen until late in the week at the earliest. I say Friday.

3.8 million per year is reasonable as it equates to less than 75k per week. If we do sign this great young talent we should be looking at 5 years especially as the salary is not bank breaking.

franksven said:
that's about £73,000 p/w

Do you think the rags will pay that much and upto 25 million for him I dint think so also didn't Taggart say he's happy with his squad and won't b adding anyone

waspish said:
franksven said:
that's about £73,000 p/w

Do you think the rags will pay that much and upto 25 million for him I dint think so also didn't Taggart say he's happy with his squad and won't b adding anyone

Never believe anything that dirty rag scumbag says, I have a horrible feeling they have a big signing up there sleeve and it could be Balotelli.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
waspish said:

Never believe anything that dirty rag scumbag says, I have a horrible feeling they have a big signing up there sleeve and it could be Balotelli.
Exactly. Day in, day out, people on here seem to know uniteds bank balance and are convinced to the point of fact that they are skint. It would surprise me one bit if united buy one big-name player. Debt is debt, we don't have any because of our fortunate position, but debt in a football club is sustained by season ticket sales, shirt sales etc and united are in a different planet altogether when it comes to that. I think people just want to think they're skint for some weird reason.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
waspish said:

Never believe anything that dirty rag scumbag says, I have a horrible feeling they have a big signing up there sleeve and it could be Balotelli.[/quote

Bryan 'Chod' Robson has just come out and said he thinks Taggart will add a striker before the season starts. I hope it's Huntelaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.