Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooter 83 said:
oakiecokie said:
Strange how the Club as yet havn`t denied it !!

Fuck me they would be denying about 50 things a day if that was the case.

He was on 50k at barca, he has doubled his wages. His agent even said he wasnt on much more than at barca after tax.

If the difference between the stories and his wage is that big, it is one story we really should have challenged.

Lancet Fluke said:
Shooter 83 said:
Fuck me they would be denying about 50 things a day if that was the case.

He was on 50k at barca, he has doubled his wages. His agent even said he wasnt on much more than at barca after tax.

If the difference between the stories and his wage is that big, it is one story we really should have challenged.

Then anytime we dont challenge it, the sun or nowt can say.. if it was wrong MCFC would set us straight.. no thank you.

oakiecokie said:
Keith Moon said:
He has been offered €2.5million plus bonuses a season if he extend his deal with Inter to 2013 (last year he pocked €600,000 in bonuses), so us paying him £80K a-week would be ridiculous.

So he wants approx. £4M per year from City,but if he stays he could earn over £3.1M ?????
Can`t see the problem if we want him so much ??
For an extra £900K,we get a player who could help us into a Top 4 minimum.
Sorry Keith but surely there must be another sticking point.
Not doubting for one moment what your saying,but seems a little strange that we thought he would probably have cost more than the transfer fee involved,so surely we have saved some pennies there ??
Ah well, no doubt time will tell.

It doesn't end there, though. I don't think the likes of Tevez and Ade would be terribly happy if a a newbie 19 year old sweeps in on a better salary.

That said, why the fuck would we offer wages or3.1 mill. It's a strange number and has that plucked from thin air quality about it. How did City arrive at that figure, I wonder.

okstate99 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Then anytime we dont challenge it, the sun or nowt can say.. if it was wrong MCFC would set us straight.. no thank you.

Exactly. This got brought up at the fans forum some time ago about stuff like this being made up in the papers, the club just said theres not much we can do because we would be fighting with them all, all the time. Just ignore it.

okstate99 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I'm sure there is a logic in there somewhere.

Pam said:
oakiecokie said:
So he wants approx. £4M per year from City,but if he stays he could earn over £3.1M ?????
Not doubting for one moment what your saying,but seems a little strange that we thought he would probably have cost more than the transfer fee involved,so surely we have saved some pennies there ??

It doesn't end there, though. I don't think the likes of Tevez and Ade would be terribly happy if a a newbie 19 year old sweeps in on a better salary.

But surely both your mentioned players would already be on nearly double (Gross) what he wants as Gross ie £80K a week ??
Not looking for an argument but it doesn`t add up to me,especially as we seem he could be the next Ronny,in a few years.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
oakiecokie said:

That said, why the fuck would we offer wages or3.1 mill. It's a strange number and has that plucked from thin air quality about it. How did City arrive at that figure, I wonder.

Pam I think you may have misread what KM stated.
He said that Balo could earn £2.5M + last years bonuses of £600K = £3.1.
Thats NOT a figure City have plucked from anywhere.

latest

New Inter market shake the market. In the evening it would reach a new contract between Mino Raiola, agent of Mario Balotelli, and Manchester City: the agreement in any case misses ncora, but the parties are approaching more and more. It will unlock everything anyway next week. Meanwhile, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands tomorrow, the president Massimo Moratti would have a staff crazy idea, that of Diego Forlan. The Uruguayan striker is thought a number of exclusive Inter Kuyt as an alternative to where to go by Mario Balotelli.

taken from tmw.says were getting closer

larderland said:
latest

New Inter market shake the market. In the evening it would reach a new contract between Mino Raiola, agent of Mario Balotelli, and Manchester City: the agreement in any case misses ncora, but the parties are approaching more and more. It will unlock everything anyway next week. Meanwhile, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands tomorrow, the president Massimo Moratti would have a staff crazy idea, that of Diego Forlan. The Uruguayan striker is thought a number of exclusive Inter Kuyt as an alternative to where to go by Mario Balotelli.

taken from tmw.says were getting closer

which means ????

oakiecokie said:
Pam said:

But surely both your mentioned players would already be on nearly double (Gross) what he wants as Gross ie £80K a week ??
Not looking for an argument but it doesn`t add up to me,especially as we seem he could be the next Ronny,in a few years.

-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm --

Pam said:

Ta. There's still a 99 per cent chance they've made it up though.

Pam said:
oakiecokie said:
Not looking for an argument but it doesn`t add up to me,especially as we seem he could be the next Ronny,in a few years.

-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm --

Ta. There's still a 99 per cent chance they've made it up though.

Whats the story and wheres it come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.