Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleeping_Easy said:
Pam said:
Ta. There's still a 99 per cent chance they've made it up though.

Whats the story and wheres it come from?

It's allegedly from La Gazzetta dello Sport but only on the newsstands version, inconveniently enough.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Pam said:
It's allegedly from La Gazzetta dello Sport but only on the newsstands version, inconveniently enough.

whats is saying?
I have no idea, sleep. I'm quoting Larder.

New Inter market shake the market. In the evening it would reach a new contract between Mino Raiola, agent of Mario Balotelli, and Manchester City: the agreement in any case misses ncora, but the parties are approaching more and more. It will unlock everything anyway next week. Meanwhile, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport on newsstands tomorrow, the president Massimo Moratti would have a staff crazy idea, that of Diego Forlan. The Uruguayan striker is thought a number of exclusive Inter Kuyt as an alternative to where to go by Mario Balotelli.

Robinhosthumb! said:
Keith Moon was talking about EUROS and NOT POUNDS,So with bonuses till 2013 Balotelli
would earn from Inter around £2.6m.

Ahhhhhh. Fair point and my error in missing the Euro.
However,the difference would still only be £1.4M extra per year,plus probably bonuses.
Yes I know,its obscene,but for a player of his ability and although not proven in the PL,surely its not too much by our standards ??
Suppose thats why I`m only a fan and not a bloody accountant !!

Here is a post from today (evidently from a City fan) on Eurosport...

"Drop Ade, drop Santa Cruz, get Landon. Dont get freaking­ ego maniac Ballotelli!!!! City need to start looking­ further than the skill of the players, and look at­ their attitude, cuz if u have a team filled with stars­ who want to play for themselves, you arent going to do­ anything. Also, please City.... do not get 32 year old­ Drogba.... keep the money in this club dont give it to­ Chelsea."

The point about player attitude is valid IMO although personally I have found nothing fundamentally wrong with RSC's attitude, only his fitness.

just heared martin jol is staying at ajax.I;m sure I read he shares the same agent as one of our targets,so things may start moving.

i8therags said:
just heared martin jol is staying at ajax.I;m sure I read he shares the same agent as one of our targets,so things may start moving.

Yeah his agent is that Mino Rinola guy so the Balotelli deal could progress.

Roberto Mancini has admitted Manchester City have been frustrated in their attempts to sign Mario Balotelli due to Inter's asking price.

City are known to be keen on bringing Balotelli, 19, to Eastlands, and reports had suggested a £23 million deal was on the verge of completion.

However, after the player's agent, Mino Raiola, met with City directors on Tuesday, he said: "It's not been said that we'll talk tomorrow." Gazzetta dello Sport claimed the deal had stalled because Balotelli wanted to await other offers.

Mancini, though, has indicated that the difficulties have come in agreeing the transfer fee with Inter and, with a move for Aston Villa's James Milner seemingly suffering similar problems, the City boss has suggested he could consider other options.

"When Manchester City want to buy a player, other clubs ask much more than is normal," he said. "This is not good and it is not right. Until today, it is only City that are moving the market.

"We have bought three good players already but now Inter Milan, for example, are asking a lot of money for Mario Balotelli, and we want to wait. We are interested in good players like Balotelli and Milner but we have time before the market closes in August. We have a lot of different choices."

Balotelli has been the subject of controversy in Italy, but Mancini - who coached the player during his time in charge of Inter - does not feel he is likely to cause problems if he moves to Eastlands.

"I do not think he has character problems," he said. "When you are young, you make mistakes. That is true of all of us. I do not think he is a hard player to work with. I think he is a fantastic player."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.