Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Balo is just a petulant little twat with a horrible attitude who will ruin our club. His 'antics' such as throwing his short on the floor, getting sent off, and wearing the shirt of his boyhood club after being verbally abused his whole life by his 'home team' prove this.

He completely deserves the racist abuse he gets thrown at him by the Italian fans, the double standards by the Italian FA in the Totti incident, and oh yeah, he proper deserves that a bunch of fans tried to kill him by fucking with his car's brakes because he's a black Italian. We should all start singing "there's no negro Italians" and "Jump up and down and Balotelli dies" even when we aren't playing against his team, because he dares to get a bit pissed off at times that despite the fact that he was born in Palermo and grew up in an Italian family, he's black therefore deserves all of this abuse.

Did I mention that he's 19?

What exactly would you do at 19 if the above happened to you, by your home fans and the country that you so desperately worked for to represent at international level?

Balo's adoption from his Ghanian family to his Italian family when he was a toddler had some messed up paperwork or something, and he actually had to wait until last year to represent Italy at international level (Under 21s). This is despite the fact that Ghana have called him up several times (and have just won the U21 World Cup or something, so they aren't shit), yet he refused because he was determined to play for the country he so loves.

They repay this by trying to murder him for the colour of his skin.

So, just perhaps, we can let the fact that he threw his shirt on the ground, and was maybe a bit of an angry young teenager go, in the face of all this?

Of course not. This is the world of journalistic platitudes, where footballers aren't real people and have no motive at all for acting out apart form "being a twat" who would "ruin our club" that legends such as Joey Barton helped build.

Yes, he believes in himself maybe a bit too much. He's a kid who's being consistently bullied on and off the pitch his whole life. His attitude isn't one like some other players who sit around whinging with bags of self entitlement. Balotelli's attitude is very much a "fuck you all, I'll succeed anyway".

This kid is an unbelievable talent at such a young age, and he's only going to get better. perhaps if he comes to a place where we don't shout "negro" at him, and don't try to kill him, he might just settle down a bit hey?

wooooo team damocles

The Big Irishman said:
I am not 100% sure which post this one falls under. A number of people have said Tevez aint going nowhere but I have just had an unsettling experience in the Club Shop. I have just been in there to buy my son the new away kit, I asked for Tevez on the back of it and was told not to bother as he has not yet decided which number he is having next season and it would avoid my son having the wrong number.

I know this may be in completely good faith but it has got me
thinking what if there is something else, is he going to be used as bait in a deal with Inter for someone? It would avoid all the shirts coming back for a refund.

He always wore 32 at United and City, why change now? Also, i have not known this sort of thing happen before

rag_logo.jpg

I heard the same thing Liam when I was getting mine printed this morning

**that his number may be changing, not him moving**

mcfcliam said:
The Big Irishman said:
I am not 100% sure which post this one falls under. A number of people have said Tevez aint going nowhere but I have just had an unsettling experience in the Club Shop. I have just been in there to buy my son the new away kit, I asked for Tevez on the back of it and was told not to bother as he has not yet decided which number he is having next season and it would avoid my son having the wrong number.

I know this may be in completely good faith but it has got me
thinking what if there is something else, is he going to be used as bait in a deal with Inter for someone? It would avoid all the shirts coming back for a refund.

He always wore 32 at United and City, why change now? Also, i have not known this sort of thing happen before

rag_logo.jpg

Someone else on the main forum has said exactly the same as The Big Irishman, give him a break lads.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=183228" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=183228</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.