Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir malcom said:
ycmiu on red cafe they want the balotelli thread deleted,because they dont want city fans knowing they wanted him ha ha ha ,the last page on the thread you want,they are unbelievable <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f9/mario-balotelli-293487/index22.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f9/mario-balotel ... dex22.html</a>

It fired me up sooo much for the derby this season reading that!!! Cant wait for Balo to just rub their faces in it

Monkfish said:
Mancio said:
true. here at inter the waiter does not decide on purchases and supplies

So the people on here praising Mancini for being able to pick a good player at Inter are in for a rude suprise I take it?

in the italian football coaches arent manager. nor mancini nor mourinho were

coach talk with sport director asking for a role , can draw a profile and may suggest a name , but the final decision is of the director.

during his years at Inter only two players were discovered by Mancini, Julio Cesar and Maicon.

Mancio said:
Monkfish said:
So the people on here praising Mancini for being able to pick a good player at Inter are in for a rude suprise I take it?

in the italian football coaches arent manager. nor mancini nor mourinho were

coach talk with sport director asking for a role , can draw a profile and may suggest a name , but the final decision is of the director.

during his years at Inter only two players were discovered by Mancini, Julio Cesar and Maicon.

Yep that is how i understand it too, those two players turned out to pretty good for Inter though.

Tevez has always hated the number 32! He got it at utd cause he signed after the player numbers were registered, it was meant to change till 9 the following season but the drunk scotchman was determined to make beraflop his number 9! And when he moved to city we already had robinho at 10 and bojinov at 9, he will be number 9 this season! nothing to worry about!

If they're changing all the numbers why have they released the new away kit on the OS with the option of having the players names with the old numbers on the back?

The only change I've seen are the addition of Boateng, Yaya, and SIlva in the selection box.

sir malcom said:
ycmiu on red cafe they want the balotelli thread deleted,because they dont want city fans knowing they wanted him ha ha ha ,the last page on the thread you want,they are unbelievable <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f9/mario-balotelli-293487/index22.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f9/mario-balotel ... dex22.html</a>

"he'll go to city because no one else wants him."

comedy fucking gold.

Watching that spuds game last nite, Bale was in the box 12 seconds into go the game. He doesnt really worry about defense.

I hope Mario plays some vs him as a right winger.. that would be a fun match up. I know Mario wouldnt start the first game of the season. just a personal wish for some point during the season.

dachoosen1 said:
Tevez has always hated the number 32! He got it at utd cause he signed after the player numbers were registered, it was meant to change till 9 the following season but the drunk scotchman was determined to make beraflop his number 9! And when he moved to city we already had robinho at 10 and bojinov at 9, he will be number 9 this season! nothing to worry about!
No he doesn't he said that it was a special number to him.

whats the latest on balotelli? any update today??

and i cant see tevez changing from 32!! he has said it is special to him! in squad numbers he's always 32, only 11 for argentina when its numbered squad list...

Don't wanna bore anyone but having watched City since March 1973- and for the most part been force fed some fucking drivel. Signing Bolatelli excites me more than anything at City since the great Trevor Francis signed when I was fifteen in 1981. Do I need help????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.