Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant find the link but i remember him listing the fact his number wasnt in the first 11 as one of the reasons for him leaving utd he said it made him feel like an outsider, unimportant and not a first choice player! Maybe he has changed his mind since!

spacecadet said:
Don't wanna bore anyone but having watched City since March 1973- and for the most part been force fed some fucking drivel. Signing Bolatelli excites me more than anything at City since the great Trevor Francis signed when I was fifteen in 1981. Do I need help????

No mate you dont, I think its the potential of the kid to go either way, he could either a superstar top drawer player or a complete nutter, I would love to see him sign for us on either basis! (or both!!)

dachoosen1 said:
I cant find the link but i remember him listing the fact his number wasnt in the first 11 as one of the reasons for him leaving utd he said it made him feel like an outsider, unimportant and not a first choice player! Maybe he has changed his mind since!
He was 32 at West Ham as well mind.

BringBackSwales said:
spacecadet said:
Don't wanna bore anyone but having watched City since March 1973- and for the most part been force fed some fucking drivel. Signing Bolatelli excites me more than anything at City since the great Trevor Francis signed when I was fifteen in 1981. Do I need help????

No mate you dont, I think its the potential of the kid to go either way, he could either a superstar top drawer player or a complete nutter, I would love to see him sign for us on either basis! (or both!!)
agree- it is one of those signings I think ALL Blues want.Never seen him in the flesh live- But as we all know City and a loon COULD be a marriage in heaven!!!!

Cause Ashton and Harewood were 9 and 10!lol he was 9 at boca and 10 at Corinthians! back to balo i think his the world at his feet amazing speed, strength and skill, and i honestly believe bobby is the man to help him sort his head out which if he does i think he could be up their with messi in a few years!

dachoosen1 said:
Cause Ashton and Harewood were 9 and 10!lol he was 9 at boca and 10 at Corinthians! back to balo i think his the world at his feet amazing speed, strength and skill, and i honestly believe bobby is the man to help him sort his head out which if he does i think he could be up their with messi in a few years!
That is my hope, we really need to sign this lad.

spacecadet said:

Exactly how I feel, would have him over anyone in the world bar messi.
Everyone loves a nutjob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.