Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale Blue2 said:
I think its a massive risk signing Italians....they dont have a track record of settling very well, not only in the Prem, but in the UK in general.

Obviously there are the obvious exceptions (Zola, Di Canio, Vialli, Rav, Di Matteo and to a lesser extent Festa.)

Of each of these, there is a Corradi, Bianchi, Aqualani, Andre Silenzi, Ivano Bonnetti, Andrea Dossena, Michelle Padavano, Massimo Taibi etc.

There have been other established Italians, who in my limited nouse didnt really do a great job (Pannuci, Gattuso (Rangers), our very own, Lombardo, Materazzi, Montella, Dino Baggio (I recall), Nicola Ventola

Anyway you get my drift (Please can we refrain from reeling off 100's of others who played here....)

I'd prefer us to buy someone who is a little more mature than this young man appears to be right now.....

in future can we stone to death anybody that says the word massive.

ouch

alera said:
Considering his age his goal scoring record is very impressive. BUy Seria A is a pub league these days. Most forwards that comes from their to the prem fail very very badly. THose with much bigger names as well, Sheva, Crespo etc. Hardly any of them have done the business in this country.

Still Mancini wants him. He knows him and brought him through so I will but my trust with him on this one. Hes certainly a better option that £17 million for RSC who was injured for 70% of his career.

Is till dont know where we will play him tbh.

forward

bellwhaft said:
Since 2007

Balotelli 20 goals in 59 games (for the CL winners/best side in Italy)

Corradi 15 goals in 69 games (for Parma/Reggina).

Hmm.

Very good, last year:

Balotelli minutes played 1329, goals = 9 (a goal every 147.6 minutes)

Corradi minutes played 369, goals = 0 (a goal every...um)

We have Tevez and Ade upfront. Both are good for 20 goals a season at least. We want Dzeko. Same.

THis guy wont get as many goals as any of them at the moment, he also plays wide so I am thinking we would play him right wing ?

if the reports are true that we're having face to face meetings with Inter, and Mario is interested, we will get him.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bellwhaft said:
Since 2007

Balotelli 20 goals in 59 games (for the CL winners/best side in Italy)

Corradi 15 goals in 69 games (for Parma/Reggina).

Hmm.
A 19 year old who plays wide right and left as well as up front with a 1 goal in 3 games record. WTF is your point?

With most of the aperences coming from the bench...

Is he going start games is what I am thinking or is it one for the future ?

If hes good for 9 or 10 goals a season from wide right and is reasonably hard working he might be a good option. Seriously though whats going to happen to the likes of Adam Johnson will he even get on the bench in the league ?

If we are in for this guy Bellamy must be on his way. Also SWP surely.

I think this is a lot to do with the fact that he isn't yet 21,

alera said:
Considering his age his goal scoring record is very impressive. But Seria A is a pub league these days. Most forwards that comes from their to the prem fail very very badly. THose with much bigger names as well, Sheva, Crespo etc. Hardly any of them have done the business in this country.

Still Mancini wants him. He knows him and brought him through so I will but my trust with him on this one. Hes certainly a better option that £17 million for RSC who was injured for 70% of his career.

Is till dont know where we will play him tbh.
It's not a pub league mate. It's just not on Sky Sports.

alera said:
We have Tevez and Ade upfront. Both are good for 20 goals a season at least. We want Dzeko. Same.

THis guy wont get as many goals as any of them at the moment, he also plays wide so I am thinking we would play him right wing ?

balotelli's average per minutes played is better than the ade's and tevez's ones. and coming often from the bench and playng out of his best position

if you play him forward you can have 25 goal , penalties a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.