Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
spacecadet said:
Tripletta. said:
This is sure.
In Italy he was a "bench warmer" (Is it correct?) because of his behaviour but he was able to overturn the match when Mourinho let him play in the 2nd half.

Regarding his behaviour what has he done other than
A wind Mourinho up
B thrown his shirt and
C worn a Milan shirt on tv?

Choosing Raiola as agent XD

No, seriously, it seems that he hate Internazionale.
In Barcellona-Inter, he played the last minutes and, when ALL the others was suffering for keep the result, he walked slowly on the grass forcing a tired Eto'o to do a double job. So the supporters boo him and the he screamed "Vaffanculo figli di puttana" throwing his shirt. Not a compliment.
No love declaration on the press, only "I don't know if i stay blablabla, it's not my fault blablabla, no one loves me blablabla"
He choose Raiola as Agent. In Italy we HATE Raiola. Raiola starts to declare at the press tha "Balotelli doesn't have to excuse for his behaviour blablabla it's Mourinho's fault blablabla Inter's players don't respect Mario blablabla Zanetti doesn't defend hime blablabla"

Boring.
I know that this seems a trivial detail, but it was WEARING, EXHAUSTING.

ssn reported that the milner deal is holding up the balotelli deal and that milner is the priority, im guessing this is the usual ssn rubbish and that they have no idea what is going on. anybody know if this is true though??

Interestingly SSN has just said the reason for the delay is because CITY have stalled the deal and the reason is that all of our negotiation team are deep in talks for Milner so Balotelli has to wait.

Very specific info there unusually. City giving Milner priority over Balotelli...hope it doesn't backfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.