Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
Interestingly SSN has just said the reason for the delay is because CITY have stalled the deal and the reason is that all of our negotiation team are deep in talks for Milner so Balotelli has to wait.

Very specific info there unusually. City giving Milner priority over Balotelli...hope it doesn't backfire.

Have we only got one phone and one pen! Marwood and Cook will get men a bad name - only doing one thing at once!!!

Tripletta. said:
However, I think he has understood his errors. He's really talented. It's a good deal for MC.

Just a bit of advice Tripletta we are know as either City or Gods own

not MC :-)

kippaxblue76 said:
Apologies if already posted, it's from TLDORC,
Monday, 26 July 2010
Gazzetta: Balotelli joins MCFC
It reports the deal being tied up on Saturday night, for an initial fee of €30million (£25m), potentially rising to €35m (£29m) based on goals, trophies and so forth. He is on a five year deal of €4m (£3.3m) per year. I don't know if this is gross or net (apparently the Italian press reports salaries after tax). But it's a lot.

I wonder how long it will take before the NoTW run a special saying that we are paying him £100k or more a week?

£3.3m a year is £65k a week BEFORE TAX that is as well.

I am hoping this can be signed, sealed and delivered shortly, would love to see this man in a City line-up next season, a fantastic player, and still cheap at that price considering, prices of other young kids who had done a lot less than him in the game when they moved.

nmc said:
Cobwebcat said:
Interestingly SSN has just said the reason for the delay is because CITY have stalled the deal and the reason is that all of our negotiation team are deep in talks for Milner so Balotelli has to wait.

Very specific info there unusually. City giving Milner priority over Balotelli...hope it doesn't backfire.

Have we only got one phone and one pen! Marwood and Cook will get men a bad name - only doing one thing at once!!!

I sense a little bit of 'putting into place' for Balotelli's agent who broke of talks last week to concentrate on the Martin Jol to Fulham thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.