Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really get the feeling this kid could be our Cantana a lunatic, but someone who has the ability to take us from 4th/5th to title winners.

Tripletta. said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Really get the feeling this kid could be our Cantana a lunatic, but someone who has the ability to take us from 4th/5th to title winners.

This is sure.
In Italy he was a "bench warmer" (Is it correct?) because of his behaviour but he was able to overturn the match when Mourinho let him play in the 2nd half.

Regarding his behaviour what has he done other than
A wind Mourinho up
B thrown his shirt and
C worn a Milan shirt on tv?

Cobwebcat said:
I'd typed him into my City squad spreadsheet I was that sure....so it's my fault he hasn't signed. Sorry.
funny-pictures-this-cat-will-kill-you-1YX.jpg

blue_soundwave said:
Trigger said:
Guys please lay off Tripletta, he isn't doing an ONO, and I very much doubt he is a RAG!

I have checked his IP address and it is showing up as Brescia, ITALY ;)

I had my doubts just because his English was so good! Even using internet slang like 'omg'.

If he's really an Inter fan then fair play and welcome to the site!

Because his English is better than our Italian he must be a rag ?

Paranoid maybe ?

His posts have all been positive and i for one cannot see anything to doubt him Trigger has even checked his IP So come on guys benefit of the doubt !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.