Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets put this in perspective........

he is a fruit loop?
shows loyalty to the club he supported as a boy?
takes no shit?
likes a giggle?
wants and craves success?
and wants to play for MCFC?

big-tick.jpg

Sounds like a manc already and for what its worth any one of us who may have been privileged to play professional football and were in his position, playing for the enemy, would undoubtedly of stuck the needle into their fans at some point or other...... i applaud the milan shirt escapade, shows he's not a fake twat like a good number of footballers.

FishFoot said:
Really looking forward to seeing Balotelli in the Premier League.

so you are looking forward to yaya and mario,dont worry m8 we wont tell anybody you are a closet city fan! :)

leewill31 said:
FishFoot said:
Really looking forward to seeing Balotelli in the Premier League.

so you are looking forward to yaya and mario,dont worry m8 we wont tell anybody you are a closet city fan! :)
Haha.

Honestly, I'm not.

Just that Yaya and Balotelli are 2 of my favourite players, I always sign them on FM when I play as M*n U****d

smiler1234uk said:
Please can someone tell me what tolmie's vid is? Can't c it!

It was Lionel Richies - 'Hello (is it me you looking for)' video but somebody had digitised Maicons head on to the clay model the blind girl makes at the end, the plot thickens

FishFoot said:
leewill31 said:
Haha.

Honestly, I'm not.

Just that Yaya and Balotelli are 2 of my favourite players, I always sign them on FM when I play as M*n U****d
Do you always buy Chris Smalling and Javier Hernandez too?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Lets put this in perspective........

he is a fruit loop?
shows loyalty to the club he supported as a boy?
takes no shit?
likes a giggle?
wants and craves success?
and wants to play for MCFC?

big-tick.jpg

Sounds like a manc already and for what its worth any one of us who may have been privileged to play professional football and were in his position, playing for the enemy, would undoubtedly of stuck the needle into their fans at some point or other...... i applaud the milan shirt escapade, shows he's not a fake twat like a good number of footballers.

You have no idea of what you're saying.
The only problem that Mario has is his stupid behaviour and I hope Mancini could change it. (Sorry for my stupid english XD)
You don't really know HOW painful is watching your player dressing the shirt of your enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.