Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripletta. said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Lets put this in perspective........

he is a fruit loop?
shows loyalty to the club he supported as a boy?
takes no shit?
likes a giggle?
wants and craves success?
and wants to play for MCFC?

big-tick.jpg

Sounds like a manc already and for what its worth any one of us who may have been privileged to play professional football and were in his position, playing for the enemy, would undoubtedly of stuck the needle into their fans at some point or other...... i applaud the milan shirt escapade, shows he's not a fake twat like a good number of footballers.

You have no idea of what you're saying.
The only problem that Mario has is his stupid behaviour and I hope Mancini could change it. (Sorry for my stupid english XD)
You don't really know HOW painful is watching your player dressing the shirt of your enemy.

I can see a Skippy post coming up in a min.................

Danamy said:
Tripletta. said:
The only problem that Mario has is his stupid behaviour and I hope Mancini could change it. (Sorry for my stupid english XD)
You don't really know HOW painful is watching your player dressing the shirt of your enemy.

Lol Zims speed typing !

Tripletta. said:

he is a fruit loop?
takes no shit?
likes a giggle?

big-tick.jpg

Sounds like a manc already and for what its worth any one of us who may have been privileged to play professional football and were in his position, playing for the enemy, would undoubtedly of stuck the needle into their fans at some point or other...... i applaud the milan shirt escapade, shows he's not a fake twat like a good number of footballers.

ask carlos tevez, fucking priceless if you ask me, and the fascist bastards who are driving the kid out are the real culprits for instigating his behaviour...... FACT

Danamy said:
Tripletta. said:

ttt tt ttt t tttt tttttt tttt ttttttt ttt ttt tt tt t t ttt tttt tttt. :)

Tripletta. said:

ask carlos tevez, fucking priceless if you ask me, and the fascist bastards who are driving the kid out are the real culprits for instigating his behaviour...... FACT

Very well put may i say?..................good to see them Anger Management classes are working!! :)

Tripletta. said:

he is a fruit loop?
takes no shit?
likes a giggle?

big-tick.jpg

The rags do , thanks to the wonderful Carlos Tevez

OOPs didn't see Zins post above, sorry !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.