Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith Moon said:
Lawyers get paid by the hour, have faith, the full moon is coming..

Its statements like these that get me most excited. So go on then mate what you heard? If memory serves me correct you say your not ITK just rather good at trawling foreign footy websites

nmc said:

I see your point but the numbers are big for Chelsea - about £80m for the transfer and agents fees etc. Another £40 or £50m in wages for Torres; plus Lampard, Terry and Drogba all get parity so that could be another £20m plus - so Roman may get his man but its goona mean underwriting over £150m - I wonder...?

Didn't someone from the chelsea forum say that these parity contracts clauses were taken out when they last renewed.

keemcfc said:
I'd go for:

1) Torres
2) Balloteli on loan with option to buy
3) Dzeko
4) Ibrahimovic
5) Stick with Adebayor
1) Torres
3) Dzeko
4) Ibrahimovic
5)Bring Vassell back
6)Give Jo another chance and a wage rise
7)Play Vieria up front
8)Beg Bianchi to return
9)Ask Paul Stewart to attend weight watchers and make a comeback
10)Play 5-5-0
11) Stick with Adebayor

Neil McNab said:
keemcfc said:
I'd go for:

1) Torres
3) Dzeko
4) Ibrahimovic
5) Stick with Adebayor
1) Torres
3) Dzeko
4) Ibrahimovic
5)Bring Vassell back
6)Give Jo another chance and a wage rise
7)Play Vieria up front
8)Beg Bianchi to return
9)Ask Paul Stewart to attend weight watchers and make a comeback
10)Play 5-5-0
11) Stick with Adebayor

that made me laugh even more so cause i know youre being serious !

Cityisland said:
Keith Moon said:
Lawyers get paid by the hour, have faith, the full moon is coming..

?

It's written in the stars.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sify.com/news/rare-new-year-s-eve-blue-moon-to-ring-in-2010-news-hollywood-jm4b4fbjefb.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sify.com/news/rare-new-year-s-ev ... bjefb.html</a>

I wouldn't worry about this one mates, the past day or two we've read that fees have been agreed, an Inter teammate or two wants him to go, the player has had a goodbye party and he's on his way to USA (albeit with Inter). Never have I seen such a transfer seem to be so close not end up going through (save the Kaka joke). Not ITK of course but I'd have to think this will be finalized towards the middle/end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.