Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueyorkie said:
Tripletta. said:
You have no idea of what you're saying.
The only problem that Mario has is his stupid behaviour and I hope Mancini could change it. (Sorry for my stupid english XD)
You don't really know HOW painful is watching your player dressing the shirt of your enemy.

The rags do , thanks to the wonderful Carlos Tevez

OOPs didn't see Zins post above, sorry !

Get stuffed. Tevez is a headless chicken and well you know it.

BBBBBBBBBBBaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooottttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeellllliiiiii

Now that feels much better!

What is making people think we're talking to Torres? I wouldn't read too much into Mancini's throw away comments.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Cobwebcat said:
Zin: Less confident in us getting Torres now or still expecting us to win out?

Im saying nada cos it inevitably leads to a stint in the bluemoon jailhouse....... done hard time this past month, i'm sick of walking the mile.

Tough jailor eh? Remember Clint in Escape From Alcatraz......

Hinchcliffe (62) said:
BBBBBBBBBBBaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooottttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeellllliiiiii

Now that feels much better!

Just askin like ...but how to you do a long B-word..cos im fooked if i can :)

try it. ;)

Pam said:
What is making people think we're talking to Torres? I wouldn't read too much into Mancini's throw away comments.

I nearly bit there pam .................
22576-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Fish-Jumping-Up-And-Biting-A-Hook-On-A-Fishing-Line.jpg
<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 pm --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Im saying nada cos it inevitably leads to a stint in the bluemoon jailhouse....... done hard time this past month, i'm sick of walking the mile.

Tough jailor eh? Remember Clint in Escape From Alcatraz......

Na, i know the guvnor, good sort.......... and i have the flower ready for the other side (O:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.