Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies as I know this is the Balotelli thread but I wonder what the difference is when Torres says he wants to go and Liverpool can't stop him but when Fabregas wants to go it's a "no"...something in Torres contract letting him go if a bid of "X" comes in?

Torres definitely going and definitely staying in the Prem. It's Chelsea or us but I've always had the feeling Abramovich gets his man this time.

Cobwebcat said:
Apologies as I know this is the Balotelli thread but I wonder what the difference is when Torres says he wants to go and Liverpool can't stop him but when Fabregas wants to go it's a "no"...something in Torres contract letting him go if a bid of "X" comes in?

Torres definitely going and definitely staying in the Prem. It's Chelsea or us but I've always had the feeling Abramovich gets his man this time.

Liverpool need the cash...

Cobwebcat said:

Difference is Fabregas still has affection for Arsenal, he just wants to play for Barcelona. He'll probably leave next summer.

Torres just wants out, no particular club in mind but away from the dippers (having said that I don't think he'll come to us either)

This thread has been far too optimistic recently, Bellwhaft care to throw a spanner of negativity into the works?

Celebritykiller said:
Cobwebcat said:
Torres just wants out, no particular club in mind but away from the dippers (having said that I don't think he'll come to us either)

And I don't think he'll be asked to come to us. I don't think Chelski, Barca and RM will be doing any asking either. And other than these four, I don't know who could actually afford Torres.

Celebritykiller said:
Cobwebcat said:

Difference is Fabregas still has affection for Arsenal, he just wants to play for Barcelona. He'll probably leave next summer.

This thread has been far too optimistic recently, Bellwhaft care to throw a spanner of negativity into the works?

Mate, I'd be delighted to see Torres at Eastlands. Fantastic player.

Cobwebcat said:

I see your point but the numbers are big for Chelsea - about £80m for the transfer and agents fees etc. Another £40 or £50m in wages for Torres; plus Lampard, Terry and Drogba all get parity so that could be another £20m plus - so Roman may get his man but its goona mean underwriting over £150m - I wonder...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.