Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think this one is in the bag. I'm certainly not ITK, just optimistic. So much so I'm just trying to decide which kit to get SUPER MARIO putting on the back of for my 4 year old.

Tricky_Trev said:
marco said:
i'v thought for a while that there is more to this transfer than meets the eye, is his agent playing us up to engineer the right move for him.cant be the money side,i do have a bad feeling that this is not going to happen.
Lol. Not this again. I lost count of how many posters said the Yaya Toure deal reminded them of the Eto'o deal, even though it was as nailed-on to happen as a transfer can possibly be. People said the David Silva and Kolarov deals also wouldn't happen, probably because they hadn't been completed as quickly as it takes to sign a player on Football Manager. This is a perfectly normal length of time for a deal to be completed. It is not dragging on, held up, stalling, at a stalemate, dead in the water, hijacked, or however else a deal that takes longer than 2 days is often described as.

This.

Im waiting for all the "I think we should pull out of this deal now, because im bored of waiting and as a result we're being mugged off"

It will happen when it happens, chill.

BlueForever123 said:
I also think this one is in the bag. I'm certainly not ITK, just optimistic. So much so I'm just trying to decide which kit to get SUPER MARIO putting on the back of for my 4 year old.

Will look better on the new away with sky blue lettering !!!

Fair enough. I just think that it is a slight risk if we really want Balotelli. Balo is generally regarded as one of the world's top 3 players at his age and as such there will be other suitors (despite his reputation) now that everyone knows Inter are willing to sell.

I can understand us waiting if we have another striker as an alternative but to put it on hold for Milner seems strange. We must really want Milner.

This could all be nonsense and it's just a matter of a couple of days before it appears on OS......just speculating like everyone else.

I don't believe we have put it on hold to concentrate on Milner. Remember various outlets were reporting the Kolarov and Toure deals to be done weeks before an announcment and the same seems to be happening here, except it won't be drawn out as long as those two deals.

We let Canales slip through the net and he seems to be the next big thing in Spanish football so I can't see us letting Balotelli slip through and end up at a team who will ultimately be our rivals, be it in the Premiership or Europe.

simonr555 said:
I don't believe we have put it on hold to concentrate on Milner. Remember various outlets were reporting the Kolarov and Toure deals to be done weeks before an announcment and the same seems to be happening here, except it won't be drawn out as long as those two deals.

We let Canales slip through the net and he seems to be the next big thing in Spanish football so I can't see us letting Balotelli slip through and end up at a team who will ultimately be our rivals, be it in the Premiership or Europe.

Sorry have I missed something ?
"We let Canales slip through the net"
Any links ????????
Never heard anything about us going for him !!!!

Aussie! said:
Pam said:
Same iwth Kolorov. That dragged on for weeks longer than it needed to.
It's these wretched agents and meddling corporate lawyers that are dragging things out.

Hey! Im a commercial lawyer!

You won't understand then ;-)

oakiecokie said:
simonr555 said:

Sorry have I missed something ?
"We let Canales slip through the net"
Any links ????????
Never heard anything about us going for him !!!!

We were linked with in January when he was still at Racing Santander before he signed for Real Madrid.

Manchester City try to scupper Sergio Canales' Real Madrid move by offering teen star £25,000 a week
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 12:21 PM on 22nd January 2010
Comments (0) Add to My Stories
In demand: Racing's Sergio Canales
Manchester City are making a huge effort to snatch Spanish starlet Sergio Canales from Racing Santander, despite strong competition from Chelsea and Real Madrid.
Madrid expect to sign the 18-year-old from Racing Santander but are so afraid to City's approach that they are rushing Canales to make up his mind.
City sent technical director Mike Rigg and chief financial officer Graham Wallace for talks in Santander on Thursday with Racing president Francisco Pernia and his father Gelo Canales.
Gelo, who acts as his son's agent, has already visited City, as well as holding talks in England with Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United.
City and Chelsea followed up their interest with formal offers that are understood to be financially more attractive than what has been put on the table by Real Madrid, but the Spanish giants believe they are still favourites to land the revelation of the season.
Canales is out of contract in the summer but is said to have verbally agreed to re-sign for Racing before being sold on for a lucrative fee.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1245266/Manchester-City-try-scupper-Sergio-Canales-Real-Madrid-offering-teen-star-25-000-week.html#ixzz0uy6HjGNF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0uy6HjGNF</a>

mancity dan said:
BlueForever123 said:

Will look better on the new away with sky blue lettering !!!

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.