Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we will have this deal sorted and announced any time soon? I hope we do as Balotelli looks like he will be a top class striker in a few years

Could be our best ever signing-all the best players in the world are not signed when they are considered the worlds best but when clubs sign them after seeing their potential at a young age.Look at Ronaldinho in the french league considered a talent but not one of the best, Ronaldo the same,Kaka to A.C.Milan from a Brazil side. We will have a potential world beater at our hands and i'm confident of that if he is managed and advise properly he will be one of the best. A goal to game ratio that any striker would be proud of and he's still only 19. HIs attitude is not as bad as people say it is for example when he wanted to take the penalty he won instead of Eto'o he did stand in position to take it but as soon as Zanetti told him not to he walked away no fuss. And as for the time when he wore an A.C. Milan top with his name and number on(admittedly when I heard about this I was outraged) but the presenter of the tv show had bought it for him and asked him to put it on he refused to put it on three times until forced to wear it.

Apparently Garry was sent out to Italy to tie up loose ends but then realised he didn't have a pen, so he went back to England and went to staples and got a set of pens but then realised that they don't come with ink so he went back to staples for some ink to put in the pens and then Balotelli said he doesn't want to sign in black, he wants to sign in blue as a sign of the club he is joining. Garry insisted that he learns bluemoon in Italian so he can sing it for the players when he joins in anticipation for the song the new players sing when welcomed into the group before he signs. He is currently learning the lyrics after converting the lyrics from babelfish. City have bought in a voice coach for Mario aswell so they can ensure he gives a good Italian rendition of this.

Add me to the list! ;-)

simonr555 said:
oakiecokie said:
Sorry have I missed something ?
"We let Canales slip through the net"
Any links ????????
Never heard anything about us going for him !!!!

We were linked with in January when he was still at Racing Santander before he signed for Real Madrid.

Manchester City try to scupper Sergio Canales' Real Madrid move by offering teen star £25,000 a week
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 12:21 PM on 22nd January 2010
Comments (0) Add to My Stories
In demand: Racing's Sergio Canales
Manchester City are making a huge effort to snatch Spanish starlet Sergio Canales from Racing Santander, despite strong competition from Chelsea and Real Madrid.
Madrid expect to sign the 18-year-old from Racing Santander but are so afraid to City's approach that they are rushing Canales to make up his mind.
City sent technical director Mike Rigg and chief financial officer Graham Wallace for talks in Santander on Thursday with Racing president Francisco Pernia and his father Gelo Canales.
Gelo, who acts as his son's agent, has already visited City, as well as holding talks in England with Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United.
City and Chelsea followed up their interest with formal offers that are understood to be financially more attractive than what has been put on the table by Real Madrid, but the Spanish giants believe they are still favourites to land the revelation of the season.
Canales is out of contract in the summer but is said to have verbally agreed to re-sign for Racing before being sold on for a lucrative fee.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1245266/Manchester-City-try-scupper-Sergio-Canales-Real-Madrid-offering-teen-star-25-000-week.html#ixzz0uy6HjGNF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0uy6HjGNF</a>

Fair comment.Had honestly forgotten about this lad !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.