Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor said:
Wonder if we will have this deal sorted and announced any time soon? I hope we do as Balotelli looks like he will be a top class striker in a few years
He already is a top clas strikes! he will probably be the best striker in world football in a few years

Can't figure out all of the nervous flapping regarding Balotelli.

In the interview that Moratti gave yesterday, every single reference to Balotelli was in the past tense.

"He could be, I don't know. We'll see if Balotelli's departure will be a defeat, you can consider it how you want.

"There is Coutinho who is another youngster. The bet continues. Everyone is right about Balotelli, he is a talent, who in my opinion, has yet to express himself 100%, but this talent, in this moment, doesn't seem so indispensable.

"We have important offers and objectives of an economic character, so you make a sacrifice with the player who everyone wants, not with the one who you try to sell and no one wants.

"Balotelli remains a great talent, but for us it's almost an obligation to exit in this way. I definitely had a good relationship with him, then again I don't know what he'll say about that."

We also know that we play them in 3 days time, and that the likelihood is that neither club - especially Inter - would want to announce the transfer of Balotelli (especially in his role as one of the more controversial/opinion dividing players they have) before this.

IMO, and it's purely MO, it'll be announced more or less immediately after we play Inter (look for another Mancini '99% done' comment in the post-match press conference as he did with Kolarov after the Sporting Lisbon game).

imo he has already signed...city are just waiting until he arrives in the U.S (today) so they can break the news on OS with a piccy of Mancini & Balotelli arm in arm and a headline like 'Young Gun Reunited' or some such....imo you understand..

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
imo he has already signed...city are just waiting until he arrives in the U.S (today) so they can break the news on OS with a piccy of Mancini & Balotelli arm in arm and a headline like 'Young Gun Reunited' or some such....imo you understand..

now this would make sense.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Soz,my bad but aint he already in the usa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.