Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
leewill31 said:
Marvin said:
Your stadium is beautiful. Do you have to share the gate receipts or something?, otherwise I do not understand why you would want a new ground

they share with ac milan!
I know that, but I always thought that worked well.

Maicon & Balotelli at city ?

That would be fucking brilliant. I think every city fan would blow their load at the same moment.

Also it's a council owned ground aswell.

So they dont get the full amount of revenue that passes through it.

Mancio said:
NewbBlue said:
Who is to say that De Jong wouldn't have made the same number of tackles playing with Liverpool in that position?

Neither Mascherano or De Jong are worth a Maicon. He has different dimensions to his game not present in the other two, on top of being the best defender in a now-legendary treble winning defense. I wouldn't compare those two players, and the idea of selling Maicon to raise money for Mascherano is incredibly foolish.

mate you are right , but maicon has got 3 problems : ask too great wages , is 29 , and , the worst , he love alcohol a lot. i think for the right money this is the right moment for sale him.

the real scandal is to sale balotelli :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i dont think some realize how big a transfer this will be for city maybe most city fans and inter fans but outside of this other fans dont imho.

Important news from Sky Italy

Sky - Raiola: meeting with the City for Balo went wrong!
New appointment tomorrow morning at 8.30.
07/28/2010 23:11 Fabrizio Romano article read 374 times

Important indiscretion revealed by Marzio Gianluca Sky Sports. The meeting between Mino Raiola, agent of Mario Balotelli, and Manchester City in their English city did not go well, anything. There was a slight braking in the business, is to know the same Raiola, with its black smoke, but it remains a matter of time new event planned at the site of Manchester City tomorrow morning at 8:30, where there is also ' Rigo lawyer, legal Balotelli testifies to the readiness of the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.