Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Tripletta. said:
Sincerely, I think that inter is selling his players because Moratti want to build a private stadium.
I hope so, because we need it.
Your stadium is beautiful. Do you have to share the gate receipts or something?, otherwise I do not understand why you would want a new ground

they share with ac milan!

just to post what i did before just in case people didn't see it

Paolilo, the CEO of Inter said on sky italia that balotelli and maicon are both leaving Inter

everyone knew that anyway really

The Fixer said:
città è la tua seconda squadra ora mancio??

yes. City is managed by my favorite coach and former favorite player , and at City will play my current favorite player. then , currently, City is my first favorite team on par with Internationale.

Forzacitizens said:
just to post what i did before just in case people didn't see it

Paolilo, the CEO of Inter said on sky italia that balotelli and maicon are both leaving Inter

everyone knew that anyway really
any chance of both coming to us??? i assume maicon is madrid bound though unfortunately?

Marvin said:
NewbBlue said:
I didn't say he was sub-par, that Kuyt and Elano were.

Mascherano is a defensive midfielder with limited offensive ability. Maicon is the best right back in the world with loads of versatility and athleticism. Mascherano is good at what he does, but he's not in Maicon's league.
Mascherano is the best at what he does. Stats prove it. Made the most tackles in the Premiership last season.

You might not like to watch that type of football, but if you want a defensive midfielder, the Mascherano is about the best there is

Elano and Kuyt are good players as well. They played in the World Cup for a couple of the better teams. if I was an Inter fan, I'd question why the European Champions were being linked with such players. But the only way you can get away with describing them as sub-par is if your par = Champion, but for most people that is not how the term is understood.

Who is to say that De Jong wouldn't have made the same number of tackles playing with Liverpool in that position?

Neither Mascherano or De Jong are worth a Maicon. He has different dimensions to his game not present in the other two, on top of being the best defender in a now-legendary treble winning defense. I wouldn't compare those two players, and the idea of selling Maicon to raise money for Mascherano is incredibly foolish.

g180aj said:
Marvin said:
Mascherano is the best at what he does. Stats prove it. Made the most tackles in the Premiership last season.

You might not like to watch that type of football, but if you want a defensive midfielder, the Mascherano is about the best there is

Elano and Kuyt are good players as well. They played in the World Cup for a couple of the better teams. if I was an Inter fan, I'd question why the European Champions were being linked with such players. But the only way you can get away with describing them as sub-par is if your par = Champion, but for most people that is not how the term is understood.

i thought there was a rule in which you can only sign 1 non eu player in a window in italy? meaning elano and mascherano cant both go

booth them has european passport

Marvin said:
Tripletta. said:
Sincerely, I think that inter is selling his players because Moratti want to build a private stadium.
I hope so, because we need it.
Your stadium is beautiful. Do you have to share the gate receipts or something?, otherwise I do not understand why you would want a new ground

I love our stadium. But it's a property of the city, it's not private, we pay for play in it and we share it with Milan AC.

NewbBlue said:
Marvin said:

Who is to say that De Jong wouldn't have made the same number of tackles playing with Liverpool in that position?

Neither Mascherano or De Jong are worth a Maicon. He has different dimensions to his game not present in the other two, on top of being the best defender in a now-legendary treble winning defense. I wouldn't compare those two players, and the idea of selling Maicon to raise money for Mascherano is incredibly foolish.

mate you are right , but maicon has got 3 problems : ask too great wages , is 29 , and , the worst , he love alcohol a lot. i think for the right money this is the right moment for sale him.

the real scandal is to sale balotelli :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.