Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventino said:
Also it's a council owned ground aswell.

So they dont get the full amount of revenue that passes through it.
Devil will be in the detail of how much they pay.

It's a fantastic ground - it would cost a huge amount to build an equivalent stadium.

Mancio said:
The Fixer said:
città è la tua seconda squadra ora mancio??

yes. City is managed by my favorite coach and former favorite player , and at City will play my current favorite player. then , currently, City is my first favorite team on par with Internationale.

Mancio, I don't often post on here, but you have fast become one of my favorite posters on here, you talk sense pal, and I have an affinity with Internationale because of this.

ElanJo said:
I must have searched "Balotelli" about 50 times in the last few days. Argh! I'm so impatient for this to go through. Really excited to get such a fantastic young player.

This will be the most important signing that we make IMO.

Tripletta. said:
Important news from Sky Italy

Sky - Raiola: meeting with the City for Balo went wrong!
New appointment tomorrow morning at 8.30.
07/28/2010 23:11 Fabrizio Romano article read 374 times

Important indiscretion revealed by Marzio Gianluca Sky Sports. The meeting between Mino Raiola, agent of Mario Balotelli, and Manchester City in their English city did not go well, anything. There was a slight braking in the business, is to know the same Raiola, with its black smoke, but it remains a matter of time new event planned at the site of Manchester City tomorrow morning at 8:30, where there is also ' Rigo lawyer, legal Balotelli testifies to the readiness of the signature.

bloody ell there trying to make it sound like and episode of coronation street.

talk about dramatizing things :)

Tripletta. said:

Important indiscretion revealed by Marzio Gianluca Sky Sports. The meeting between Mino Raiola, agent of Mario Balotelli, and Manchester City in their English city did not go well, anything. There was a slight braking in the business, is to know the same Raiola, with its black smoke, but it remains a matter of time new event planned at the site of Manchester City tomorrow morning at 8:30, where there is also ' Rigo lawyer, legal Balotelli testifies to the readiness of the signature.

Bloody hell this fucking agent is a pain in the arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leewill31 said:
Tripletta. said:

bloody ell there trying to make it sound like and episode of coronation street.

talk about dramatizing things :)

Raiola sounds like a knob.

mauriziogaudino said:
Mancio said:
yes. City is managed by my favorite coach and former favorite player , and at City will play my current favorite player. then , currently, City is my first favorite team on par with Internationale.

Mancio, I don't often post on here, but you have fast become one of my favorite posters on here, you talk sense pal, and I have an affinity with Internationale because of this.

Good, isn't he?

I agree.

Marvin said:
Juventino said:
Also it's a council owned ground aswell.

So they dont get the full amount of revenue that passes through it.
Devil will be in the detail of how much they pay.

It's a fantastic ground - it would cost a huge amount to build an equivalent stadium.

It is. I like the San Siro alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.