Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xyplode said:
hate to be negative but I think it will drag on to yet ANOTHER week :\

i dont know mate,i had him down this morning as 99% chance of it happening now i have it at 30%.i know ppl might think im being dramatic its just you gotta feel it might not happen if his agent and lawyer have spent two full days in manchester and have left with no agreement. Cant see anything changing if they return to italy.that just makes the deal more difficult to complete imo.still hope we get him just not gonna get my hopes up

We've clearly got an agreement in principle with Inter for the transfer, otherwise the agent and lawyer wouldn't have flown to Manchester for discussions.

It would appear, as above, that Raiola has come to the realisation that we aren't simply going to offer him a blank cheque and send him on his way, and has shown his arse - no doubt hoping that by stomping off back to Italy, we'll panic and give him what he wants.

I seem to recall Yaya's nut job of an agent giving it the whole "they say they're a rich club, but they act like paupers" whinge after we did the same to him. Look how that deal turned out!

Fact is, his relationship with the Inter players and fans is obviously piss poor, and I very much doubt anyone (most of all the player himself) wants him staying at Inter. Also, I can't see anyone matching the cash offer that we're putting to Inter, so I don't really see him going elsewhere in the immediate future.

We'll just have to sit tight and let this one run its course - I'm confident City will still get their man, but on our own terms. We'll just have to accept that it may not be done as quickly as all of us might have hoped - see also Yaya!

larderland said:
Xyplode said:
hate to be negative but I think it will drag on to yet ANOTHER week :\

i dont know mate,i had him down this morning as 99% chance of it happening now i have it at 30%.i know ppl might think im being dramatic its just you gotta feel it might not happen if his agent and lawyer have spent two full days in manchester and have left with no agreement. Cant see anything changing if they return to italy.that just makes the deal more difficult to complete imo.still hope we get him just not gonna get my hopes up

Same. The recent Sky Italia update was saying they were still in negotiations. So i don't know what to believe atm lol.

This reminds me of the kaka saga :L Wrecks my head!

Optimus Prime said:
We've clearly got an agreement in principle with Inter for the transfer, otherwise the agent and lawyer wouldn't have flown to Manchester for discussions.

It would appear, as above, that Raiola has come to the realisation that we aren't simply going to offer him a blank cheque and send him on his way, and has shown his arse - no doubt hoping that by stomping off back to Italy, we'll panic and give him what he wants.

I seem to recall Yaya's nut job of an agent giving it the whole "they say they're a rich club, but they act like paupers" whinge after we did the same to him. Look how that deal turned out!

Fact is, his relationship with the Inter players and fans is obviously piss poor, and I very much doubt anyone (most of all the player himself) wants him staying at Inter. Also, I can't see anyone matching the cash offer that we're putting to Inter, so I don't really see him going elsewhere in the immediate future.

We'll just have to sit tight and let this one run its course - I'm confident City will still get their man, but on our own terms. We'll just have to accept that it may not be done as quickly as all of us might have hoped - see also Yaya!

ye gotta agree with the yaya situation.his agent was obv peed off so maybe thats just the case

Matt Diablo said:
SunJihai said:
Whether he comes to us or not, you can't blame him for wanting to leave Italy. Look what he has to put up with in the mainstream media:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ1B5jJhmWQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Racial abuse from fascist football fans is one thing, but when a national television show can put a guy in black face like that it shows that the country might have some problems with race. I don't know about the UK, but in the US that sh*t wouldn't fly.

racist fukin cocksuckin twats!

Old biddy pissing herself amongst others, they are a fookin disgrace
Jim Crow Laws and Confederacy...

oakiecokie said:
Forzacitizens said:
don't flap guys, he will be a blue :)

Not if Fergie comes squeeling !!!!!!

With what money exactly?

There's no way they're going to offer the £25/30 million that we're offering, so I don't see Inter accepting - in which case it isn't going to happen.

Relax - its all a game. Just played with very high stakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.