Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad England doesn't have any knob agents.
Eto'os, Yaya's, Ibra's, Balotelli's, Maicon's... They are all twats...

Blue Phil said:
Jim Crow Laws and Confederacy...

?
[/quote]
Someone said that in the U.S, that wouldn't happen. It was happening up untill 20 years ago. America are very behind Europe in that sense (bar Italy).
The jim crow laws were a set of social laws that black people had to follow basically, or (in the southern states) they were likely to be linched by white racists. Jim Crow was a character created for play's where a white person would paint his face black and pretend to be stupid and act like an idiot (which American's thought all black people were like).
The confederacy was a set of southern states which broke away during the civil war and were basically against the intergration of black people. Sadly in the south people still support the confederacy and there were lot's of people against Barack Obama being president because of his skin, and his religion.
In a nutshell, America=quite racist.[/quote]

1) His religion? Nope.
2) Not THAT racist - they elected a black president. How many black leaders have we had?

whats happening i expected to get home today after work and be told via tv/net that we have a new striker.

what the hell have they been doing all day i graft my ass off to get home early and ive been let down

citysix said:
so at the moment the only thing holding up the signing is this knobhead agent?

Balotelli could always tell his agent to do one and get it done.

a comment on goal.com:

Sky Sport 24, as of 18.08, is saying that the problem is entirely between Balotelli and City...the agreement between Inter and City is not an issue.

Giles said:
Someone said that in the U.S, that wouldn't happen. It was happening up untill 20 years ago. America are very behind Europe in that sense (bar Italy).
The jim crow laws were a set of social laws that black people had to follow basically, or (in the southern states) they were likely to be linched by white racists. Jim Crow was a character created for play's where a white person would paint his face black and pretend to be stupid and act like an idiot (which American's thought all black people were like).
The confederacy was a set of southern states which broke away during the civil war and were basically against the intergration of black people. Sadly in the south people still support the confederacy and there were lot's of people against Barack Obama being president because of his skin, and his religion.
In a nutshell, America=quite racist.

1) His religion? Nope.
2) Not THAT racist - they elected a black president. How many black leaders have we had?[/quote][/quote]
Sorry, not his religion, I meant that Obama is a muslim name. And that is irrelivent, they have never had a woman president but we have had Thatcher. But that doesn't mean that England is racist and America is sexist

Balotelli has to leave Inter as he hates it there, who is the only club that is willing to pay his asking price? Us, therefore we are his only choice.

I remember reading somewhere earlier today that Materazzi (Inter player) said Balotelli hired this agent specifically because he knew he was leaving Inter.

I'll try and find the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.