Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've a deal with Inter, not sure why that keeps coming up. Moratti has said his goodbyes and he wouldn't do that before City had met his asking price.

Someone buy his agent a big mac for Christ's sake!

If someone offered me £65,000 a week my agent came back saying yes, everything is fine, except they wont pay me what i want.

The words, get back on that plane, you dull, sacked, twunt would spring to mind.

If it's goal reporting this surely people cannot read too much into it as they have been saying it is done for a week. Or are there direct quotes from his agent??

Jim Crow Laws and Confederacy...[/quote]

?
[/quote]
Someone said that in the U.S, that wouldn't happen. It was happening up untill 20 years ago. America are very behind Europe in that sense (bar Italy).
The jim crow laws were a set of social laws that black people had to follow basically, or (in the southern states) they were likely to be linched by white racists. Jim Crow was a character created for play's where a white person would paint his face black and pretend to be stupid and act like an idiot (which American's thought all black people were like).
The confederacy was a set of southern states which broke away during the civil war and were basically against the intergration of black people. Sadly in the south people still support the confederacy and there were lot's of people against Barack Obama being president because of his skin, and his religion.
In a nutshell, America=quite racist.

Optimus Prime said:
oakiecokie said:
Not if Fergie comes squeeling !!!!!!

With what money exactly?

There's no way they're going to offer the £25/30 million that we're offering, so I don't see Inter accepting - in which case it isn't going to happen.

Relax - its all a game. Just played with very high stakes!

Why NOT !!!!!!!
If they can afford to pay higher wages then they must have had the money in the first place to make a bid.
We`re looking at this as if United ain`t got a penny and in reality NO one on this forum or theirs truly knows.Rags or not,them bastatrds only have to flog Berbatoss for say £12/15M and then they only have to find £15M !!
NOT inconceivable that !!!

SunJihai said:
Whether he comes to us or not, you can't blame him for wanting to leave Italy. Look what he has to put up with in the mainstream media:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ1B5jJhmWQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Racial abuse from fascist football fans is one thing, but when a national television show can put a guy in black face like that it shows that the country might have some problems with race. I don't know about the UK, but in the US that sh*t wouldn't fly.

Holy Shit! did that guy really just "Black Up" on national TV? That's bang out of order. Italy is fucked up in regards to race issues. They should be embarressed.

Super Mario will love it here.

Some positive news is that it's not just us having problems with agents:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/jul29o.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/jul29o.html</a>

Maicon's agent having a cry aswell.

oakiecokie said:
Optimus Prime said:
With what money exactly?

There's no way they're going to offer the £25/30 million that we're offering, so I don't see Inter accepting - in which case it isn't going to happen.

Relax - its all a game. Just played with very high stakes!

Why NOT !!!!!!!
If they can afford to pay higher wages then they must have had the money in the first place to make a bid.
We`re looking at this as if United ain`t got a penny and in reality NO one on this forum or theirs truly knows.Rags or not,them bastatrds only have to flog Berbatoss for say £12/15M and then they only have to find £15M !!
NOT inconceivable that !!!
I read somewhere that Fergie has a £25 million transfer pot for this season.

The WHOLE season, not just the summer window.

If he doesn't sign then it is because of his agent wanting to line his pockets with every last penny he can get out of the deal, not because of the player or because of the clubs involved in this potential transfer. He could potentially wreck his clients career by him remaining at Inter Milan given his relationship with the players and the supporters of that club.

If we do not sign Balotelli though, we sign an alternative player in that case. Manchester City waits for nobody and no player is bigger than the club anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.