Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
If there was an impossible impasse we'll probably get to hear soon, otherwise no news is good news. I'm reading it as the deal has yet to be concluded

Makes abundant sense that. If the deal was off, they would say so.

Pam said:
zeven said:
Relax, this deal is a DONE DEAL any moment. im not worried a bit.

That would be reassuring, zeven, were you to give us a bit of context and tell us why you think it's a DONE DEAL. It doesn't sound like a DONE DEAL to me.
[/quote]
one reason is saltfordscity's post on the previous page.

I will try to calm your nerves.

1. A players contract these days are quite loaded with all kind of different obligations and criterias,
2. i really cant se Mario make the call to Mancini and tells him the deal is off because of hes wage demands or other minor issues. the relationship between these two are closer, Balotelli sees mancini as a freind, big father figure.

3 agents do their job and try to get most out of it, they dont care about the time and us fans waiting

4 its no other teams out there even close to an agreement with either Inter or the player. we are the only one.

5 how can we trust newpapers when the talks are under way as we speak, do they have a microphone hiding in CoMS?

6, the difference between this deal and eto and Kaka is that, Balotelli want to join us,

7, Balotelli would probably be the best signing ever done by city, if you see his age and awesome talent. noway city will just tell them to fuck off because of minor diagreements it would be rather stupid to say at least.

8 its still long time until the window close, i wouldnt be worried until sunday night and the deal has yet to be done.

So im pretty sure you can relax and enjoy the ride, and when it finished you will feel even better :)

Amidst all the flappage, I missed whether this was posted:

"UPDATE 1745 CET: Sky Sport Italia claim that Manchester City and Inter are still yet to reach an agreement, and that Balotelli remains a Nerazzurro for now, although it is still only a matter of time until the transfer is completed."

I think it probably was, but I can't find it.

Matter of time. That's from Goal admittedly, but they are quoting the same source as sparked the panic.

And no other English news outlet seems to be giving this story the time of day.

zeven said:
Pam said:
That would be reassuring, zeven, were you to give us a bit of context and tell us why you think it's a DONE DEAL. It doesn't sound like a DONE DEAL to me.

1. A players contract these days are quite loaded with all kind of different obligations and criterias,
2. i really cant se Mario make the call to Mancini and tells him the deal is off because of hes wage demands or other minor issues. the relationship between these two are closer, Balotelli sees mancini as a freind, big father figure.

3 agents do their job and try to get most out of it, they dont care about the time and us fans waiting

4 its no other teams out there even close to an agreement with either Inter or the player. we are the only one.

5 how can we trust newpapers when the talks are under way as we speak, do they have a microphone hiding in CoMS?

6, the difference between this deal and eto and Kaka is that, Balotelli want to join us,

7, Balotelli would probably be the best signing ever done by city, if you see his age and awesome talent. noway city will just tell them to fuck off because of minor diagreements it would be rather stupid to say at least.

8 its still long time until the window close, i wouldnt be worried until sunday night and the deal has yet to be done.

So im pretty sure you can relax and enjoy the ride, and when it finished you will feel even better :)[/quote]
nicely put that mate.

richards30 said:

So im pretty sure you can relax and enjoy the ride, and when it finished you will feel even better :)
nicely put that mate.[/quote]
Yep - far too sensible for this forum ;)

so i guess this is normal procedure with bigger name players then?? balo has benn about 3 weeks now and still no conclusion!!! does it take longer to sign a better name player??

richards30 said:
so i guess this is normal procedure with bigger name players then?? balo has benn about 3 weeks now and still no conclusion!!! does it take longer to sign a better name player??
Maybe it does take longer, probably a bit more demanding and negotiations about image rights etc. take longer. Other reason is probably that star name transfers the rumours hit the press earlier so negotiations are automatically in the public eye for longer.

- <a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/inter/2010/07/29-122443/Balotelli-City%2C+fumata+nera.+Eto%27o+e+Milito%3A+%C2%ABPronti+a+ripeterci%C2%BB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... erci%C2%BB</a>
«Non c'è accordo oggi»: sono le uniche parole strappate a Mino Raiola sul mancato accordo tra Mario Balotelli e il Manchester City. L'agente del giocatore - decisamente poco loquace questo pomeriggio - non ha voluto aggiungere altro.

"There is agreement today 'are the only words torn from Mino Raiola on the lack of agreement between Mario Balotelli and Manchester City. The player's agent - definitely not very chatty this afternoon - did not want to add more.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.