Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_T_I_D said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/06/25/1994704/inter-prepare-punitive-action-against-mario-balotelli-for

Perhaps the correct thing to do i.e. inflict punishment but I would love us to rescue him from his unhappiness at Inter Milan and for him to be a real success story here and prove them wrong for letting him go.

Queue Inter fans coming on here saying he'll never leave because so and so loves him. End of the day you cannot keep an unhappy player at the club. Contracts aren't worth the paper they are wrote on.

I wouldn't expect him to be a first choice target, but he'd be a solid investment and could have HUGE resale value if he performs to his best ability and fulfils the potential he displays.

Bloody hell C_T_I_D,see what you started way back on Fri 25th June ??
Bet you never thought it could reach 200,000 views and STILL NOT completed.
TWAT you. lol mate.

well neither you or I know diddley whats going on... I agree that there are different kinds of agents/twats but his job is to take care and make the best deal for balotelli... I know he has taken care of Ibras career very well... he is tough in negotiations and he usually gets what he sets up to do... He knows when he cross the line and when to back off to get the best deal... but everything is negotiable... if you dont demand you will not get...

Take notice i want this deal done as soon as possible and dont want raiola close to any of our players... but his reputation is that he is a twat that gets things done for his clients...

Agreed. (He is still a twat though:-) )

Rammyblues said:
well neither you or I know diddley whats going on... I agree that there are different kinds of agents/twats but his job is to take care and make the best deal for balotelli... I know he has taken care of Ibras career very well... he is tough in negotiations and he usually gets what he sets up to do... He knows when he cross the line and when to back off to get the best deal... but everything is negotiable... if you dont demand you will not get...

Take notice i want this deal done as soon as possible and dont want raiola close to any of our players... but his reputation is that he is a twat that gets things done for his clients...

Agreed. (He is still a twat though:-) )
absolutely!!! :-)

Juventino said:
Di Marzio shoots many rumours. He and Sky Italia in general are not reliable anymore on certain issues.

gotta agree,iv never listened to sky italia for anything

C_T_I_D said:
I know enough to conjure up an opinion which exactly what I have just posted, SalfordCityBlue.

All I'm saying is that you can't be that definitive when assessing just speculation.

For example, the agent might have wanted five years, City stuck at four (or vice versa) and he is having to speak to the player to discuss it. It could be anything. Maybe they don't want to do the deal before the friendly on Saturday. Maybe he wants a bonus for winning the league regardless of appearances, maybe City only want to offer that if he makes more than 15 starts. My point is, we don't know.

City have shown with Eto'o last year that they are not afraid to walk away. The negotiators are the only ones who can make that decision.

And it is ridiculous to think that Balotelli has to be 'desperate' for the move for us to have patience. This is a really big deal for us, and to piss it away through impatience with the season still weeks away would be monumentally stupid if the impasse (if indeed there is one) is over minor matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.