Not open for further replies.
Kinky by name said:
oakiecokie said:
Trippi,Trippi come in wherever you are.
URGENT translation needed !!
Come in Trippi.
1-2 Come in Trippi.
Testing 1-2,1-2
Trippi where the fuck are you when we need you ??????????????????

we can see you

You don`t think the worst do you ??
Hes not been kidnapped by the Rags and subjected to watching Gary Neville giving purple nose a ham shank ??

Weird but, a month ago I'd never heard of him, a couple of weeks ago I couldn't care less if he joined or not (reserve player at best), now I can't wait and would be devastated if he didn't sign - thinking he'll win us silverware single handedly.

I hope he's worth my pain!

not sure if posted but:

"Mario Balotelli's £30m move from Inter is expected to be wrapped up on Friday. The player's agent, Mino Raiola, is at Eastlands to close the deal.

It's in the fail but I think it sums it up.
An unreal seasong is surely in front of us.

Uwe Already said:
Weird but, a month ago I'd never heard of him, a couple of weeks ago I couldn't care less if he joined or not (reserve player at best), now I can't wait and would be devastated if he didn't sign - thinking he'll win us silverware single handedly.

I hope he's worth my pain!

That is exactly how I have felt.

analog blue said:
not sure if posted but:

"Mario Balotelli's £30m move from Inter is expected to be wrapped up on Friday. The player's agent, Mino Raiola, is at Eastlands to close the deal.

It's in the fail but I think it sums it up.
An unreal seasong is surely in front of us.

Was just thinking the same myself while watching the first half of the Club America training match last night. I fell in love with the dominating midfield we had, and the amazing passes Yaya produced. And that was with a team far from complete with all the players we actually have available.

going to happen today, no tomorrow,no saturday after the game, no before the game , deffo 4pm wed press conference..

arghh just hurry up and bluddy sign!

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BANKUZhhrUo/SYZKyi13ckI/AAAAAAAAAms/TUf6XvBsb9Q/s400/mad+face.jpg[/bigimg]

SalfordCityBlue said:
Mancio said:
well... sorry ... using google translate this can happen :=)

raiola said balotelli , being so young , is obviously ansious and expect the agreement ;)

That's great news. Sounds like Balotelli is eager to get it sorted. Reckon it will be all done and announced tomorrow myself.

Maybe we should storm away from negotiations now to prove a point lol.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.