Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
McNair9 said:
If he signed tomorrow do you think Mancini would play him Saturday?
I highly doubt that would happen. First of all, he would most likely get his legs broken. Secondly I am sure that Mancini wants him through a few training sessions before he throws him into a game.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Pam said:
Enough. Go and get Dzecko for FFS and lets have done with it.

lol, you seriously have to be taking the piss?

I would be delighted to sign Dzeko, but to walk away from a deal this exciting in a fit of pique because we want it NOW would be the single most stupid call ever made in the history of football.

But you have to appreciate that it is extremely tiresome to have to listen to the player's agent whoring about the place and contradicting himself every five minutes. He gets people's hopes up, then he dashes them, then he does it all over again. It has been happening for a week. If there really is going to be a problem with the negotiations, then of course we need to start looking elsewhere. This bullshit is not sustainable. I'm not making a judgement on the the respective merits of these two players, I'm talking about attitude and feasibility. You are wrong if you think this should be allowed to go on much longer.

Pam said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
lol, you seriously have to be taking the piss?

I would be delighted to sign Dzeko, but to walk away from a deal this exciting in a fit of pique because we want it NOW would be the single most stupid call ever made in the history of football.

But you have to appreciate that it is extremely tiresome to have to listen to the player's agent whoring about the place and contradicting himself every five minutes. He gets people's hopes up, then he dashes them, then he does it all over again. It has been happening for a week. If there really is going to be a problem with the negotiations, then of course we need to start looking elsewhere. This bullshit is not sustainable. I'm not making a judgement on the the respective merits of these two players, I'm talking about attitude and feasibility. You are wrong if you think this should be allowed to go on much longer.
Chill the fuck out Pam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.