Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
van_dan said:
I think he means that Balotelli is worried that the move might not happen, not that it has been terminated completely

I'd be nervous about it falling through too if I'd been waiting a few days for a multi-million deal to go through

But the player could fix that easily enough if the only thing left to agree was the player's contract. If Inter and City have agreed a fee, then the only way it would fall through (presumably) is if the player wants more than we're willing to offer. Why would that cause nervousness.

Sick of this. Fuck this agent and his attention seeking floor show. It was the same with Yaya and Korolov and last year, it was the same with Tevez and Adebayor. Enough. Go and get Dzecko for FFS and lets have done with it.

hnic said:
analog blue said:
not sure if posted but:

"Mario Balotelli's £30m move from Inter is expected to be wrapped up on Friday. The player's agent, Mino Raiola, is at Eastlands to close the deal.

It's in the fail but I think it sums it up.
An unreal seasong is surely in front of us.

Was just thinking the same myself while watching the first half of the Club America training match last night. I fell in love with the dominating midfield we had, and the amazing passes Yaya produced. And that was with a team far from complete with all the players we actually have available.

Yep and imagine when we get the likes of Carloz and David Smith,a decent Serb in at left back,a young German C/B or F/B and hopefully Balo.
And they`re just on the fooking bench !!!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:39 pm --<br /><br />
Cityisland said:
Forzacitizens said:
sky italia reporting Balotelli is "vicinissima al city", mario is very close to city

My mum knows more than them twats, and she is a rag! :(

Whose yer Mum,Gabby Logan ?????

Pam said:
Enough. Go and get Dzecko for FFS and lets have done with it.

lol, you seriously have to be taking the piss?

I would be delighted to sign Dzeko, but to walk away from a deal this exciting in a fit of pique because we want it NOW would be the single most stupid call ever made in the history of football.

Cityisland said:
Forzacitizens said:
sky italia reporting Balotelli is "vicinissima al city", mario is very close to city

and she is a rag! :(

Aghhhhhhh. They have been saying the same thing for over a week. I am pissed off with it.

Pam said:
van_dan said:
I think he means that Balotelli is worried that the move might not happen, not that it has been terminated completely

I'd be nervous about it falling through too if I'd been waiting a few days for a multi-million deal to go through

But the player could fix that easily enough if the only thing left to agree was the player's contract. If Inter and City have agreed a fee, then the only way it would fall through (presumably) is if the player wants more than we're willing to offer. Why would that cause nervousness.

Sick of this. Fuck this agent and his attention seeking floor show. It was the same with Yaya and Korolov and last year, it was the same with Tevez and Adebayor. Enough. Go and get Dzecko for FFS and lets have done with it.
We signed all the players you mentioned, may have taken time but they all joined, in the end, now you say "go and get Dzeko" how do you no negotiations wont be similar with his reps? Im guessing they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.