Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
warhawkmoski said:
Goo said:
I'm so sick of hearing about this agent of his trying to squeeze every last drop out of us like we're a Florida orange. This guy's worse than Heather Mills!

From now on I'm OS only with regards to Balo!

Really, you are getting all up in a roar because of what you read on a "transfer forum" which equals a rumor site? Really, it's that easy to get under your skin. Take care, you won't be missed.

haha, I went overboard with the metaphors! Nah I'm just getting frustrated waiting for things to happen. I get that the Agent's is just doing his job, but as a fan it can be a test of patience! Feels like I've been waiting for the season to start for aggeeessssss! More importantly, November the 10th!

The first I knew of this was what I read on the forum when I was at work and people were saying that SSN were talking about it being "sensational" news, which could only be bad, or so it appeared. aI got the impression from that there was a significant problem. You only have to look back at the posts on here to see the way it was spun by self-appointed ITK's. They were making it sound like the best we could hope for was a long delay and there was every chance the deal was in a state of collapse.

So there.

McNair9 said:
Ducky_ said:
Feels like it's going to be another August 31st signing at this rate.

dead-at-computer.jpg
PMSL Epic

SalfordCityBlue said:
Pam said:
But you have to appreciate that it is extremely tiresome to have to listen to the player's agent whoring about the place and contradicting himself every five minutes. He gets people's hopes up, then he dashes them, then he does it all over again. It has been happening for a week. If there really is going to be a problem with the negotiations, then of course we need to start looking elsewhere. This bullshit is not sustainable. I'm not making a judgement on the the respective merits of these two players, I'm talking about attitude and feasibility. You are wrong if you think this should be allowed to go on much longer.

I don't think it will go on much longer. What I think is bonkers is to get the deal to the brink, then stamp your feet at the death and go all Veruca Salt on the agent (who is just doing what he is paid for at the end of the day!)

The internet is to blame - sit here pressing F5 and pouring over every bit of rumour and speculation, getting moist when it's good and suicidal when it's bad and yeah, it will get on your tits.

Sky Italia have been the main culprits today, and seem to have lurched from it's happening within a few hours to it's stalled to it's happening tomorrow - all of which they have clearly made up.

Trust the club to know what to do and how to handle it. They have closed plenty of big deals already this summer - seems like they know what they are doing to me!

We are currently in the same phase we were the day before Kolarov signed - oh my God some random foreign language site says there's an unspecified problem! It's off! Shit! Panic! Oh phew he's signed.
But that only went on for a week! This saga has gone on for weeks, if not months since the first contact.

It would be absolutely typical if the transfer was off at this late stage

Could someone give me a quick update on the latest? I tried making sense of all the 'sensational news' thing but just got awfully confused :L

Would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Xyplode said:
Could someone give me a quick update on the latest? I tried making sense of all the 'sensational news' thing but just got awfully confused :L

todays developments, in a nutshell:

"

"

Xyplode said:

Balo's agent came to Manchester then went back to Milan.

Reports saying we've not agreed a price or personal terms yet.

Basicly is dragging on even longer.

Matt Diablo said:
SunJihai said:
Whether he comes to us or not, you can't blame him for wanting to leave Italy. Look what he has to put up with in the mainstream media:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ1B5jJhmWQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Racial abuse from fascist football fans is one thing, but when a national television show can put a guy in black face like that it shows that the country might have some problems with race. I don't know about the UK, but in the US that sh*t wouldn't fly.

racist fukin cocksuckin twats!

Old biddy pissing herself amongst others, they are a fookin disgrace

Oh my God, WTF? That is appalling. Where did the OP find it? And is there a trascript of what he's meant to be saying.

Ducky_ said:
Xyplode said:

Balo's agent came to Manchester then went back to Milan.

Reports saying we've not agreed a price or personal terms yet.

Basicly is dragging on even longer.

Thanks, so what was this 'Sensational news' earlier on? anything positive?
Also will the talks continue tomorrow and was it reported City officials are flying to Milan tomorrow to finalise the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.