Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xyplode said:
Ducky_ said:
Balo's agent came to Manchester then went back to Milan.

Reports saying we've not agreed a price or personal terms yet.

Basicly is dragging on even longer.

Thanks, so what was this 'Sensational news' earlier on? anything positive?
Also will the talks continue tomorrow and was it reported City officials are flying to Milan tomorrow to finalise the deal?

I didn't hear about any "sensational news" maybe it was just some KFA muppet chatting shit. You know, the usual stuff on here.

Unreliable sources saying we may get the deal done tomorrow and some saying done at the weekend.

Ducky_ said:
Xyplode said:
Also will the talks continue tomorrow and was it reported City officials are flying to Milan tomorrow to finalise the deal?

I didn't hear about any "sensational news" maybe it was just some KFA muppet chatting shit. You know, the usual stuff on here.

Unreliable sources saying we may get the deal done tomorrow and some saying done at the weekend.

Look at all the doom mongering. It was the first thing I read when I a logged on to sneak a peak. Proper put out, I was, reading all that.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=179915&start=3290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=179915&start=3290</a>

Ducky_ said:
Xyplode said:
Could someone give me a quick update on the latest? I tried making sense of all the 'sensational news' thing but just got awfully confused :L

Would be much appreciated, thanks :)

I would hardly think it would be "a price" as surely that would have to be done with Milan, prior to City being given permission to speak to the Player or his agent.
Can only be this bastard agent stringing it out !!

Ducky_ said:
Xyplode said:

Thanks mate, love u x

Pam said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
lol, you seriously have to be taking the piss?

I would be delighted to sign Dzeko, but to walk away from a deal this exciting in a fit of pique because we want it NOW would be the single most stupid call ever made in the history of football.

But you have to appreciate that it is extremely tiresome to have to listen to the player's agent whoring about the place and contradicting himself every five minutes. He gets people's hopes up, then he dashes them, then he does it all over again. It has been happening for a week. If there really is going to be a problem with the negotiations, then of course we need to start looking elsewhere. This bullshit is not sustainable. I'm not making a judgement on the the respective merits of these two players, I'm talking about attitude and feasibility. You are wrong if you think this should be allowed to go on much longer.

Get thicker skin.. dont listen to them.. dont read this forum.. If bothers you so much. This is the wa alot of negotiations go, just most multi million pound deals are done in private.

No cares if a Hotel chain picks a new advertising firm for 35 million pounds.. and it took 6 to 9 months to finalize the deal.

These are deals done on acid because of time restraints.

oakiecokie said:
Ducky_ said:

I would hardly think it would be "a price" as surely that would have to be done with Milan, prior to City being given permission to speak to the Player or his agent.

tuttomercatoweb is this morning saying gazetta said ratatouille asked for 800,000euros (from city) and was told to go fish. I can't quite be sure how it translates, but it seems he's flown back to try and sort out something with inter so he gets his wonga. sky italia were mentioned as well, god knows why. my guess is, this is the reason the price and wages haven't been 'agreed' (i.e. finalised). if inter have to pay 800k , they will ask city to up the fee, then city will ask the player to take a hit on his wages. or everyone chips in and compromises. or something like that. it's just the usual bollocks that crops up right at the end of these european deals. he's coming, and soon enough.

oakiecokie said:
Ducky_ said:

I am thinking the same. It is a bit of a pattern, these days. Today's distorted media coverage didn't help. Having spent the best part of a week the gun jumping and and telling us a deal was hours away, the idiots suddenly tell us it has sensational news of the deal being off. All those silly Vatican white smoke black smoke analogies weren't very helpful either.

Still, this appeaed three hours ago. Don't know if it's regurgitation or not but I think the flapping was premature.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddspreview.com/category/Football/Manchester-City-set-to-announce-Mario-Balotelli-signing-from-Inter-Milan-201007290040/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddspreview.com/category/Foo ... 007290040/</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.