Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6286125,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 25,00.html</a>

alabama said:
Isn't Balotelli's agent there to get the best deal for his client? If so, he's hardly likely to snap our hand off at the first offer. There will be all sorts of complicated issues around appearances, goals, senior caps, image rights etc.

If he was to become the best player in the world, how many shirts would be sold with his name on them? How many foreign fans might buy a shirt, just for his name, as already happens with the likes of Barca and Messi. Wouldn't you want a share of that, if you were Balotelli? Is it worth giving up £1,000 a week for a percentage of everything sold with your name on it? As a player, he might not see that, but his agent should. If he didn't try to secure these things for Mario, he could be open to a claim from his client for not providing proper representation. He might not get them, but he at least needs to try.

There's no real rush from either side, with over a month of the transfer window left and Mario getting fit at Inter's expense. It would be nice to get him on board and working with the team, but since a number of them are still on holiday, it doesn't need to be resolved immediately. If it was 23:30 on 31st August, or whenever the window closes, both sides would give ground much more quickly.
Very good post.
How some ppl in here can blame agents for doing their job is beyond me.

and we have to givit to him he is damn good agent.

Chin up Mario, Cookie will sort you out soon.

Pg-68-cook-getty_307840s.jpg

alabama said:
Isn't Balotelli's agent there to get the best deal for his client? If so, he's hardly likely to snap our hand off at the first offer. There will be all sorts of complicated issues around appearances, goals, senior caps, image rights etc.

If he was to become the best player in the world, how many shirts would be sold with his name on them? How many foreign fans might buy a shirt, just for his name, as already happens with the likes of Barca and Messi. Wouldn't you want a share of that, if you were Balotelli? Is it worth giving up £1,000 a week for a percentage of everything sold with your name on it? As a player, he might not see that, but his agent should. If he didn't try to secure these things for Mario, he could be open to a claim from his client for not providing proper representation. He might not get them, but he at least needs to try.

There's no real rush from either side, with over a month of the transfer window left and Mario getting fit at Inter's expense. It would be nice to get him on board and working with the team, but since a number of them are still on holiday, it doesn't need to be resolved immediately. If it was 23:30 on 31st August, or whenever the window closes, both sides would give ground much more quickly.

With respect, that's bollocks mate, we're supposed to be mounting a title challenge. As Mancini said, the next two weeks are the most important when putting the squad together for the new season.
If Balotelli doesn't sign quickly, he may not play v Spurs oir Liverpool. I'd say that matters.

I am not too excited about Balotelli, I would rather have Hleb instead of him . We need creative midfielders more than strikers because we already have ( Tevez , Ade , Bellamy , Jo , Nimley , Santa )

but how many creative midfielders do we have ? ( Silva , Ireland ... ) & who else !!!

We need someone who can play in the middle and sometimes on the flanks.

Tevez City said:
I am not too excited about Balotelli, I would rather have Hleb instead of him . We need creative midfielders more than strikers because we already have ( Tevez , Ade , Bellamy , Jo , Nimley , Santa )

but how many creative midfielders do we have ? ( Silva , Ireland ... ) & who else !!!

i think at least 3 wont be here next season out of your list, silva and ireland is plenty. also jonno in time will move inside imo. cant have 3 attacking mids in a squad of 25.

Tevez City said:

has milner written all over it

Tevez City said:

i agree with your point about having too many strikers. But in Balotelli, we have class and a winner. And can play on right. He can also create chances but rather finish chances himself,, even if it means shooting from long distances and crazy angles.

Santa is nowhere near the quality. Nimely is young and unproven. Jo - noway hose. So that leaves Bellars, Tevez, Ade. And now Balotelli.

However after what you have posted, i still cannot believe for a moment you mentioned Hleb. He is finished. The guy has nothing more to offer.

Hence why we are moving for Milner also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.