Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that was the end and Final blow of my so called theory then :) hehe

I'm so pleasesd, Balotellie really want to play for us! because that means he will put in over 100 per cent! not only 25 he did at inter (where he did very well) not 50 (that would make him world class according to Jose) BUT FOOKING HUNDRED! and be the best player on the planet!

Vonk's Konk said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/07/30/2048366/inters-mario-balotelli-anxious-to-join-manchester-city-deal-will-

Sorry if posted.

Bur story on goal sounding more positive now.
Our ssn seem to think the deal is close to being concluded to and that is the only source I believe.

With direct quotes it is reliable even if it is posted on Goal. It will happen so people should stop being so negative and stop the flapping before their arms start to fall off.

AdamManCity said:
Vonk's Konk said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/07/30/2048366/inters-mario-balotelli-anxious-to-join-manchester-city-deal-will-

Sorry if posted.

Bur story on goal sounding more positive now.
Our ssn seem to think the deal is close to being concluded to and that is the only source I believe.

ssn are a joke these days for city related news as we look to have fooked them off, the O/S is the best news source.

this is the important bit

"We are in a delicate phase of the deal, but I am continuing with my work. It could be long, but in the end it will be done," he added.

The Fixer said:
AdamManCity said:

ssn are a joke these days for city related news as we look to have fooked them off, the O/S is the best news source.

"Our fans will hear first" - Seems the club are sticking to that.

simonr555 said:
With direct quotes it is reliable even if it is posted on Goal. It will happen so people should stop being so negative and stop the flapping before their arms start to fall off.

Some people were flapping so hard last night they were in danger of taking off.

The internet has a lot to answer for. I remember seeing an M.E.N. advert outside a shop announcing that we had finally made a close season signing and had to excitedly buy the paper to find out who it even was! There had been no rumours or even suggestions we were talking to the guy. (It was Lee Bradbury btw.)

Now there is in-depth speculation about 'why was the agent quiet when he arrived at the airport??? That's not good! It must be off! Argggghh!!'

Genuinely... lol.

If the goal.com article is correct , why are we suddenly bothered over £300,ooo grand. When this amount could be reclaimed on say the sales of our outgoing players. Or is this to now show the other clubs we are no pushovers in the transfer market any longer.

penalty spot said:
If the goal.com article is correct , why are we suddenly bothered over £300,ooo grand. When this amount could be reclaimed on say the sales of our outgoing players. Or is this to now show the other clubs we are no pushovers in the transfer market any longer.
We're skint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.