Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripletta. said:
Yes, but i don't think that Mr Moratti can accept the discount.
This is the humpteenth Mario&Raiola's treat to us.
I'm a little bit angry.

By the way, this is a good news for you ;)

Would imagine we might cut the ongoing payments/success bonuses back a bit but pay more upfront?

Swings and roundabouts.

Tripletta. said:
News from Italy!

Balo, agreement reached with the City. Now Raiola and Inter deal discount

Here's the latest on this issue SuperMario
07/30/2010 15:11 Fabrizio Romano
Source: fcinternews.it
There's important news on the situation of Mario Balotelli. As reported by Sky Sports, very few ended the meeting in which you spoke yesterday between Mino Raiola, Marco Branca and the lawyer Rigo legal Balotelli. The three parties are updated and, paradoxically, the situation is completely changed compared to what happened yesterday: Manchester City have indeed found the same day the agreement call for engagement with Raiola SuperMario, based on net to 3.5 to 5 years' years and then going to meet the demands of the number 45 almost ex-Inter. But now, to close the deal, discount, call the Citizen also quite important because Raiola has delivered in this summit with Inter represented by Branca bid slightly lower than the City, more than 26 million bonus, so no more the 30 plus bonus fixed in Emanuele had accepted.
The news said that the meeting between the parties still went pretty well, though not enough to permit the closing of the agreement but surely this question to find the discount between Inter Milan and Manchester City can slow down time. The news could still arrive early to get more. We will update you in real time on each lapel.

Hahahaha discount. Yes, surely. I hate Raiola.

I shall be proudly wearing my MCFC shirt whilst in Rome in three weeks time :-)

Perhaps city are now after the 4 million made up of bonus's, which shoudl still ensure Inter get their money if this kid fulfils half his potential

Tripletta. said:
supermario_45 said:
Good work Tripletta, so if i have understood correctly terms have been agreed with the player and we just need to get an agreement with inter and then were home and dry (and i can keep my username) :)

I'm a little bit angry.

Thanks for all the news you bring, but how is that good news for us, if Moratti wont agree to the "discount" aren't we all still at a stand off?

supermario_45 said:
Good work Tripletta, so if i have understood correctly terms have been agreed with the player and we just need to get an agreement with inter and then were home and dry (and i can keep my username) :)
Unless he changes his number ;)

flb said:
Tripletta. said:
News from Italy!

Balo, agreement reached with the City. Now Raiola and Inter deal discount

Here's the latest on this issue SuperMario
07/30/2010 15:11 Fabrizio Romano
Source: fcinternews.it
There's important news on the situation of Mario Balotelli. As reported by Sky Sports, very few ended the meeting in which you spoke yesterday between Mino Raiola, Marco Branca and the lawyer Rigo legal Balotelli. The three parties are updated and, paradoxically, the situation is completely changed compared to what happened yesterday: Manchester City have indeed found the same day the agreement call for engagement with Raiola SuperMario, based on net to 3.5 to 5 years' years and then going to meet the demands of the number 45 almost ex-Inter. But now, to close the deal, discount, call the Citizen also quite important because Raiola has delivered in this summit with Inter represented by Branca bid slightly lower than the City, more than 26 million bonus, so no more the 30 plus bonus fixed in Emanuele had accepted.
The news said that the meeting between the parties still went pretty well, though not enough to permit the closing of the agreement but surely this question to find the discount between Inter Milan and Manchester City can slow down time. The news could still arrive early to get more. We will update you in real time on each lapel.

Hahahaha discount. Yes, surely. I hate Raiola.

I shall be proudly wearing my MCFC shirt whilst in Rome in three weeks time :-)
I paid 11 euros for a pint last year in Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalfordCityBlue said:
Tripletta. said:
I'm a little bit angry.

Would imagine we might cut the ongoing payments/success bonuses back a bit but pay more upfront?

Swings and roundabouts.

No, it's not fair! I mean, Mario costs 30+bonus. Stop.
I don't understand way we have to earn less only because Mario and Raiola are greedy people.

Uff, sorry, now i take a breathe and return to be happy =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.